• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Toki767

aRgutKR.gif

This Raw was like a mess for bad moves.

Finn got elbowed the fuck out, Roman was thrown around everywhere and got a crate shoved into him with no hands brought up to protect him, Charlotte got dropped onto her neck and then went face first after the moonsault where her foot full on caught Nia in the face and then Xavier got hit with the Shatter Machine and landed neck first.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What's up with Juicder trying to kill Balor? Did Vince send him in there to potato the shit out of him cause he's sick of Hunter's vanilla midgets?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jinder is going for the Scott Steiner 1999 push.

1. Get ROIDED to the gills.
2. Go on tv and start beating the shit out of everybody.

Next step includes beating up refs, hanging out with Marcus Buff Bagwell, stalking Kimberly Page, and finally cutting amazing shouty promos on how much WCW and Ric Flair sucks.

Fuck it bring that skinny ass Finn to SD with the club. I need it. So we can March into japan and burn down njpw with my Japanese strong style sd roster, then we take over that shitty company too.

Another company fucked by The MCMAHON!

Beefy

Fuck it bring that skinny ass Finn to SD with the club. I need it. So we can March into japan and burn down njpw with my Japanese strong style sd roster, then we take over that shitty company too.

Another company fucked by The MCMAHON!

Finn is going to feud with Bray

Hogan. Flair. The final confron...

Untitled-1.jpg

Aw fuck, nevermind. SHUT IT DOWN.
Flabby and fucking sick. Was that during Hogan's Australia tour thing?

Jinder is going for the Scott Steiner 1999 push.

1. Get ROIDED to the gills.
2. Go on tv and start beating the shit out of everybody.

Next step includes beating up refs, hanging out with Marcus Buff Bagwell, stalking Kimberly Page, and finally cutting amazing shouty promos on how much WCW and Ric Flair sucks.
I'm in tears right now. Please bring him to SD. Maybe we can have him shit in smoa joe while we're at it.

cordy

Banned
If Roman doesn't show up on Raw next week, then who will Braun beat down until then? Sami? Braun is going to be on a war path until his eventual match with Brock.

Ambrose.

Reigns then returns and beats Braun. Ambrose will get pissed which will lead to a heel turn.

I honestly can't tell if this wasn't actually Reigns taking this bump like. Seems like they cut to a dummy.

vZPMcgM.gif

Braun definitely didn't push Roman down there and Roman wasn't even in the ambulance when Braun tipped it lol. I'm certain they somehow helped Braun life the ambulance due to how it was shot.

Top Bottom