• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

ReiGun

Either Jinder is in full fuck it mode and doesn't give a damn about beating up the new golden boy, or he was under orders from Vince.

Cause my word that was nasty.

cordy

Banned
Jinder hurting Balor is like that 2K15 story mode shit where the first match you have the guy's trying to shoot in the ring lmao.

What if..... Hogan pulled a get out on Braun and he's in his body all along.

Hear me out, listen to his voice. Also, he just pushed a samoan over in an ambulance. Almost similar to what he did in 2002. You can't make this up.

orioto

Good Art™
I honestly can't tell if this wasn't actually Reigns taking this bump like. Seems like they cut to a dummy.

vZPMcgM.gif

I'm pretty sure it wasn't reings

Payback is looking like a predictable PPV especially with Orton vs Wyatt on there. They need Brock to be there too. Need him or his challenger on Smackdown to keep the fans guessing which belt is going where.

H A R D B O D Y Mahal really out chea trying to end careers of the chosen ones!

EWmof.gif
3402756149.png
p0QHO.gif
Please push that guy. He's the most committed guy they have right now. I put my life on it, I know he could pass a wellness test right now.

When they do that testing again in June, you all gonna be so mad when he isn't suspended but Sami Zayn is.

cordy

Banned
Honestly, this draft is great for both brands.

On Raw you can have Ambrose finally go heel and we can have him go against the Shield bros. You have the Miz who will be a great upper midcard heel for whoever needs it on the roster. Wyatt's showing up so let's pray they get his shit together. I wanna see Wyatt/Strowman have a good feud given what Strowman's become. It'll be good in the end, a lot of possibilities.

On SDL you can actually have guys winning the world title (Nakamura, Harper, Zayn, Rusev, Styles again) now that the Shield Bros aren't there because they damn sure are gonna hold the belts over everyone else unless you're Balor. You can really flesh out a good team and have them do well before shipping them away.

Idk if it's me but SDL feels sort of like one of those places stars go to get their shit together before they're sent to Raw. Like it's got that ragtag group feel to it but the moment Vince sees them he sends them to "the big leagues" which is Raw. Ambrose and Miz did amazing last year so they got sent there. Styles didn't because he's still got work to do before they ship him off next year. Like Raw feels like "The Land Where Vince Has You Do Something" while SDL feels like "The Land Where You Go And Work On Your Shit" if that makes any sense.

Overall I look forward to how things turn out.

Caderfix

After that elbow, fuck Jinder. Take him away from tv and fire him.

Stiffing is bad, straught up putting your coworker health in danger is simply ridiculous. That could've messed Finn up, and wasn't even a botch.

Seriously, fuck that shit.

Honestly, this draft is great for both brands.

On Raw you can have Ambrose finally go heel and we can have him go against the Shield bros. You have the Miz who will be a great upper midcard heel for whoever needs it on the roster. Wyatt's showing up so let's pray they get his shit together. I wanna see Wyatt/Strowman have a good feud given what Strowman's become. It'll be good in the end, a lot of possibilities.

On SDL you can actually have guys winning the world title (Nakamura, Harper, Zayn, Rusev, Styles again) now that the Shield Bros aren't there because they damn sure are gonna hold the belts over everyone else unless you're Balor. You can really flesh out a good team and have them do well before shipping them away.

Idk if it's me but SDL feels sort of like one of those places stars go to get their shit together before they're sent to Raw. Like it's got that ragtag group feel to it but the moment Vince sees them he sends them to "the big leagues" which is Raw. Ambrose and Miz did amazing last year so they got sent there. Styles didn't because he's still got work to do before they ship him off next year.

Overall I look forward to how things turn out.

Styles wasn't amazing?

Vince loves Styles. Vince probably had a change of mind especially with Cena leaving for a few months.

cordy

Banned
Styles wasn't amazing?

Vince loves Styles. Vince probably had a change of mind especially with Cena leaving for a few months.

Where did I say Styles wasn't amazing? He is. I'm saying that Styles is similar to where Balor and Bayley were in NXT. Somebody's gotta hold the fort down until the others develop and he's the best guy for that. I'd say Ambrose, Miz and Styles get an A+ last year. One had to stay and help the others step it up and there's where Styles comes in. He's the guy that'll help the Nakamura's get settled, the Corbins get better, the Harpers get that main event look, he's that dude right now.

Pikma

Banned

Stiffing is bad, straught up putting your coworker health in danger is simply ridiculous. That could've messed Finn up, and wasn't even a botch.

Firing Shibata Jr. is not what I'd call a smart business move

Alucard

Banned

bretlol.gif

"They're listening."

Where did I say Styles wasn't amazing? He is. I'm saying that Styles is similar to where Balor and Bayley were in NXT. Somebody's gotta hold the fort down until the others develop and he's the best guy for that. I'd say Ambrose, Miz and Styles get an A+ last year. One had to stay and help the others step it up and there's where Styles comes in. He's the guy that'll help the Nakamura's get settled, the Corbins get better, the Harpers get that main event look, he's that dude right now.

Miz got the A plus on the mic. But none of his matches are memorable. All his best moments came on talking smack and not in the ring. Kevin Owens probably will be better on talking smack.

Ambrose is just boring and has been for the past year. He needs to make that heel turn.

Given that Finn came up in Japan, I feel fairly certain in saying he's been hit harder than that before.

Payback is looking like a predictable PPV especially with Orton vs Wyatt on there. They need Brock to be there too. Need him or his challenger on Smackdown to keep the fans guessing which belt is going where.

Brock's not wrestling at Payback.

jurgen

Miz got the A plus on the mic. But none of his matches are memorable. All his best moments came on talking smack and not in the ring. Kevin Owens probably will be better on talking smack.

Ambrose is just boring and has been for the past year. He needs to make that heel turn.

Miz and Ziggler at No Mercy was really good.

whats the latest botchamania episode number? youtube has a bunch of channels uploading them in conflicting order.

338, I think.

cordy

Banned

Ambrose was supposed to turn heel over a year and a half ago but they keep putting it off because they didn't have enough babyfaces to even out his turn. Thankfully on Raw he can do it. He was even saying in an interview a few days ago about how he wants to turn heel. Heel Ambrose vs a face Rollins, Reigns, Balor, there's a lot of potential because from what I'm seeing Strowman is the only full-time main eventing heel on the roster well, Strowman and now Wyatt. We need more.

And Miz yeah I mean he's great as a midcard great keeper but I don't remember much about his matches. He's money on the mic though. Always.

Top Bottom