• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Majukun

Thought so but I wasn't sure. If you didn't know it'd look like they just gutted Smackdown completely

smackdown wouldn't be able to put up a show every week if the roster stayed like this

o8tHm9D.jpg

Pikma

Banned
On Observer Radio Meltzer also said that today he has gone and blocked people who sent Mauro well wishes even if they didnt tag JBL in them. Alvarez added that he was blocked today by JBL.
He's also blocking people who follow both him and Mauro

What a fucking pathetic piece of shit

Finally up to the main event of mania (had a busy week). Roman cocking his fist is so lame, I actually don't mind punching the ground as part of the entrance but the fist cocking has to go.

Miz is a loss for Smackdown but at least it means he can save locking horns with Bryan for another time. I'm really hoping they let Nak V. AJ have the slowest of burns, they know they can milk that shit.

According to Meltzer : Apparently today JBL blocked anyone he could see who tweeted support for Mauro and anyone that was following both him and Mauro...

JBL is fucking nuts.

And you can bet your ass Bryan would not allow him to hold back, I mean, not like Shibata would ever do such a thing.

It's a recipe for disaster, really.

And you know that there would be enough blood thirsty fans to watch it happen and cheer it on and encourage Bryan to do it.

Someone sent Mauro a video of Bart Gunn knocking out JBL and Mauro replied: Loved it when it first happened. Love it even more now. *Fistbump emoji*

Any word on what JR's role is going forward? I hope it's not just calling PPV main events. He is the best at getting people over without getting in the way of things. With all the drama going on the announce teams could do with a shake up.

Majukun

I'm still a little scared of losing AJ on smackdown, he's not safe until the show ends and he says he's there to stay.

we didn't get a single raw star going to smackdown in the last raw,why would we get smackdown people going to raw on smackdown?

especially sicne the roster is now already barebone

Hasney

we didn't get a single raw star going to smackdown in the last raw,why would we get smackdown people going to raw on smackdown?

especially sicne the roster is now already barebone

As a BIG SURPRISE LAST MINUTE TRADE

I don't know why people try and apply sense to WWE

Smackdown wins the main event scene with aj and nakamura, please keep Roman away when he decides to resurrect.

So smackdown is missing a championship now? I missed what happened yesterday after 10,I assume they're sending ko over?

UberTag

According to Meltzer : Apparently today JBL blocked anyone he could see who tweeted support for Mauro and anyone that was following both him and Mauro...

JBL is fucking nuts.
How long until smart fans start heeling on JBL at tapings and chanting "Mauro" and "Bully" at him?
Because this fucking ingrate deserves it.

kiguel182

This superstar shakeup was really underwhelming. The presentation was off and besides Bliss nobody even felt important. And why take away Wyatt when he is in the middle of a feud?

The brand split doesn't exist that long that Ambrose showing up seems that big of a deal.

Losing Miz is a bummer, I feel he was ready to jump to the main event scene on Smackdown and now his ceeling is the IC belt.

At least AJ didn't go to Raw and hopefully Roman stays there.

Also, having Lesnar with the title kills the main event scene one again.

Braun looks awesome, I hope he does come to Smackdown.

This superstar shakeup was really underwhelming. The presentation was off and besides Bliss nobody even felt important. And why take away Wyatt when he is in the middle of a feud?

The brand split doesn't exist that long that Ambrose showing up seems that big of a deal.

Losing Miz is a bummer, I feel he was ready to jump to the main event scene on Smackdown and now his ceeling is the IC belt.

At least AJ didn't go to Raw and hopefully Roman stays there.

Also, having Lesnar with the title kills the main event scene one again.

Braun looks awesome, I hope he does come to Smackdown.

And even Bliss didn't end up being the star of her segment

That was bad. She came to a great reaction and then Mickie and Nia had to come up. Nia could've appeare and acted like a body guard or whatever but I don't get why Mickie James had to come. She also got no reaction.

Mickie's return has been pretty much a bust since her partnership with Alexa ended. Her heading over to Raw means fuck all. I hated it because it should have been Bliss' time to shine and she was killing it until James showed up.

And even Bliss didn't end up being the star of her segment

That segment is a good microcosm of the problems with WWE bookings. You have a young and talented up and comer who really has been coming into their own in Alex Bliss who is getting over naturally and they have a great opportunity here to highlight her and give her a huge moment to shine but then kneecap her due to Vince's fetish for putting over older part timers and green as shit relatives of Dwayne.

That segment is a good microcosm of the problems with WWE bookings. You have a young and talented up and comer who really has been coming into their own in Alex Bliss who is getting over naturally and they have a great opportunity here to highlight her and give her a huge moment to shine but then kneecap her due to Vince's fetish for putting over older part timers and green as shit relatives of Dwayne.

I mean at least they had Bliss be the only not squashed by Nia

But agreed 100%

RBH

Darkhorse candidate for the second woman to go to SmackDown along with Charlotte?

Summer Rae!

RBH is calling it now!

Tom Nook

Fuck JBL

I hope the crowd let him have with chants of fuck, fire whatever at JBL tonight.

As for the shake up

SDL gets:

KO
Charlotte
New Day
Dana Brooke
Goldust
R truth

Maybe a jobber announcement at their youtube page.

Caderfix

What Braun did last night almost makes it up for him backing down anytime a part timer is involved. Almost. It was one of my favorite segments ever.

A gif with the most brutal/cartoonish bits of that can be the new "no sympy"

Braun is great.

Darkhorse candidate for the second woman to go to SmackDown along with Charlotte?

Summer Rae!

RBH is calling it now!

Fuck no. They already have a pretty but totally shit in the ring blonde on Smackdown in Carmella. Send Emma over so they have at least 3 great workers in Emma, and my two Queens Becky and Charlotte. Keep Dana Brooke over on raw to. We need sacrificial jobber lambs to feed to Nia "Botches so bad she is going to kill someone soon" Jax

Outside of when he's booked strong Braun doesn't do anything for me as a performer. For all intensive purposes they could have had Big Show flip the ambulance last night and it would have been just as good.

Top Bottom