• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Beefy

Outside of when he's booked strong Braun doesn't do anything for me as a performer. For all intensive purposes they could have had Big Show flip the ambulance last night and it would have been just as good.

tenor.gif

ShadyK54

Outside of when he's booked strong Braun doesn't do anything for me as a performer. For all intensive purposes they could have had Big Show flip the ambulance last night and it would have been just as good.

image.jpg

I want the Braun destruction to escalate every week. Just keep getting dumber & wackier every Raw.

RBH

Fuck no. They already have a pretty but totally shit in the ring blonde on Smackdown in Carmella. Send Emma over so they have at least 3 great workers in Emma, and my two Queens Becky and Charlotte. Keep Dana Brooke over on raw to. We need sacrificial jobber lambs to feed to Nia "Botches so bad she is going to kill someone soon" Jax
Nah, Summer Rae and Carmella don't conflict at all.

Summer Rae has always been underrated in terms of her character work. She's just been bounced from angle to angle countless times over the years without getting the chance to find her footing

People like Mahal are going to rise on Smackdown.

SD needs heels anyway. Mahal can at least be a good jobber.

I really am so happy AJ is staying.

Finn took nasty bumps to the face. Cuts everywhere except where he got that forearm. Charlotte had a little cut by her elbow. Ref forgot to bring out the gloves

Really not looking forward to hearing JBL on Smackdown tonight. He's been awful for a long time and all this bullying shit just makes it worse. Sucks to lose Mauro.

Sephzilla

Morning everyone! What happened on Raw? Who switched?

I also noticed this article about WWE's bullying problem. It's not a site I'm familiar with however it ended up popping up on Yahoo. Hopefully that means its gaining some traction.

Zach

So you're just assuming people are bullying, imBask? Hasn't JBL been blocking anyone who follows Mauro or whatever? You need to apologize to everyone. Thank you.

tumblr_ont2d2OzOU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I see SD has stayed winning. Well, unless there's fuckery tonight.

Honestly, aside from Miz - who I think will suffer a little bit without stuff like Talking Smack - and Bliss - who is pretty easily replaced by the rumoured Charlotte - SD got away from this shake-up pretty well, and it'll be interesting to see who they get in return. Now if only JBL would fuck off, they'd be gold.

Oh, and I loved the Braun shit.

Beefy

Morning everyone! What happened on Raw? Who switched?

I also noticed this article about WWE's bullying problem. It's not a site I'm familiar with however it ended up popping up on Yahoo. Hopefully that means its gaining some traction.

Smackdown only has AJ, Orton, Nak, AA, USO's and Corbin and a few jobs left.

Browny

Banned
Hey nerds

you're all nerds

nerds
Sounds like we need another session of

WRESTLER'S COURT

Where's Judge BronsonLee?

Actually, isn't JBL well known to be the main prosecutor in Wrestlers Court?

#FuckWrestlersCourt
#FuckJBL
#WheresBronson

UberTag

Bullying JBL on twitter is not a good way to protest against his bullying

be fucking adults
Thing is... that's not what's happening here.
JBL is arbitrarily blocking people on Twitter simply for wishing Mauro well and/or following him.
In other words, he's instigating this conflict over Twitter. Not the other way around.
Dude deserves anything the fans dole out at him at this point.

I think Dean will be better off on Raw's mid-card - and with the rest of The Shield - but I do feel bad that he and Renee will be on different shows. That's got to really hurt, and it's only going to be harmful to a real-life relationship.

Though it'll make for good Total Divas drama so what do I care.

I see SD has stayed winning. Well, unless there's fuckery tonight.

Honestly, aside from Miz - who I think will suffer a little bit without stuff like Talking Smack - and Bliss - who is pretty easily replaced by the rumoured Charlotte - SD got away from this shake-up pretty well, and it'll be interesting to see who they get in return. Now if only JBL would fuck off, they'd be gold.

Oh, and I loved the Braun shit.

Losing Miz and Alexa will hurt, unless they're replaced by equals.

SD really needs some top level tag teams.

Top Bottom