• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Caderfix

Miz going to RAW means there will be Miz TV every other week. I think he'll have more air time then he had on SD. No more TS though.

mS5L6hr.png

Looks like this is the new NXT theme according to Triple H:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLnH8qFWFV0

Not really feeling this shit.

Balor is a big name for them so it wouldn't be surprising if they just swept it under the rug

you only get to be injured with a concussion if they don't believe in you

Man if they do let him go out and wrestle with any sort of serious concussion Daniel Bryan might actually find the one thing he can shoot on that will get him fired.

I looked it up and you lied. I'll never forgive you for that.

Roar of the Crowd was excellent.. to each their own...

I like and respect excelsiorlef so much, I'd almost be willing to go to a Bret Hart meet and greet with her. Maybe.

...possibly.

...only if we get to see Ryback afterwards.

*2sweet*

I like and respect excelsiorlef so much, I'd almost be willing to go to a Bret Hart meet and greet with her. Maybe.

...possibly.

...only if we get to see Ryback afterwards.

*2sweet*

We'll go to Ryback first!

That way we get him to say something fucking stupid about Bret, tell Bret and then Bret will properly shit on him and then find a way to segue into questioning why HHH is just That Damn Average and ask where his great match is.

We'll go to Ryback first!

That way we get him to say something fucking stupid about Bret, tell Bret and then Bret will properly shit on him and then find a way to segue into questioning why HHH is just That Damn Average and ask where his great match is.
....I will begrudgingly accept this. *handshake*

rrc1594

Shoot- Miz was and is still meh to me. I can only see shoot so many times till I realize your still boring in the ring. Ziggler made those matches work.

Caderfix

What are the best RAW and best SmackDown themes in your opinion?

I'd go with Thorn In Your Eye for RAW and I Want It All for SmackDown

Nekofrog

Banned
The area with the beautiful people theme was fantastic, the best. Animated stand ins instead of still photos to that music was the best thing ever

Top Bottom