• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

imBask

Banned
People actually only like Sandow based on his looks, unlike Bliss

I mean it's the only possibility right? the guy does nothing right

Sephzilla

Sandow's ceiling always seemed midcard to me. People who acted like he could have been the next Rock if WWE got behind him were insane.

I think he had world title potential. Note, I say this because Sandow existed in a WWE that had two world titles. So being a world champion didn't mean as much then. His ceiling would be B-tier world champion who holds the belt for 3 months maximum

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
giphy.gif

I'm really bored and made this dumb gif. Can you marks name the context?

cordy

Banned
Lets be real about Miz...

Miz is only this great because he's a heel. When he was a face, when he got the Figure Four, when he had that whole thing going on? He was trash. Miz is in a position where because he's a heel and given what his character is he gets a good amount of mic and character time to do and say what he needs to. Like that Talking Smack promo where he just said what he wanted. Faces like Ambrose (even with his leverage) don't get that freedom of being a heel, Reigns doesn't, Rollins doesn't, Styles did when he was a heel so idk how it'll be from this point on but either way when you're a heel you get more freedom and chances to do what you want. Guaranteed that for all the shit people give Ambrose if he were a heel that would change. Same with tons of stars. Yall know if Miz were a face you would dislike that man again.

More people need that heel freedom.

Ziggler and Wyatt are like the only 2 who honestly SUCK as a heel on the mic. Wyatt needs to switch his shit up and be a face. Ziggler needs to fucking hang it up.

I think he had world title potential. Note, I say this because Sandow existed in a WWE that had two world titles. So being a world champion didn't mean as much then. His ceiling would be B-tier world champion who holds the belt for 3 months maximum
That I could maybe see. But some of the more extreme Sandow fans really act like the dude could have been some Austin level of star.

Tagyhag

Ziggler and Wyatt are like the only 2 who honestly SUCK as a heel on the mic. Wyatt needs to switch his shit up and be a face. Ziggler needs to fucking hang it up.

I can't see Wyatt as a face.

"Follow the buzzards....IN BEAUTIFUL COLUMBUS OHIOOOOOOO" *Audience pops*

cordy

Banned
Miz's wife is also awesome.

edit:
Comedy stuff but if done right you can get over as face brother.

Kurt, Edge n Christian, Foley, Rock, DBry and Kane. Hell, look at Mat Hardy.

I believe in you Rusev.

Rusev would kill as a face. He'd kill in any role they put him in. He's so talented.
I can't see Wyatt as a face.

"Follow the buzzards....IN BEAUTIFUL COLUMBUS OHIOOOOOOO" *Audience pops*

He'd pretty much have to say the same stuff as he is now except not go at the crowd.

Wyatt should just find a way to go full LIJ, I mean those guy push merch as all hell while their leader throws the IWGP IC belt around like it's garbage.

Face Bray wouldn't need to change a thing. He could just start attacking heels and spout some nonsense about them "losing their way" or reference the fireflies and how "their light is all the guidance I need," I dunno.

Miz winning the main event of a Wrestlemania, regardless how or how the match was, is something that can never be taken away. The dude achieved something some of WWE's biggest stars never did.

GunBR

Two years a go Bray faced Taker at Mania and this year he defended the WWE title on the show. And he always feuding with the big guys, he's about to fight against Balor on Raw

I'm pretty sure that both him and WWE are happy with his status at the moment.

Two years a go Bray faced Taker at Mania and this year he defended the WWE title on the show. And he always feuding with the big guys, he's about to fight against Balor on Raw

Bray is the jobber to the stars for sure.

Bray's placement isn't an issue. WWE must love him because he always gets high profile feuds.

The big issue is that he never wins them. He'll job to Balor after a feud in which he tries tempting the demon king to his family as he has no one now, Balor will stand tall as commentary screams of the Demon King beating the Eater of PinsWorlds.

Two weeks later.

'SETH ROLLINS! YOU SAY YOU SLAY KINGS, BUT CAN YOU SLAY SISTER ABIGAIL?!'

whoa whoa whoa.... lets not get carried away

he should pin him dirty as fuck and then we get a story where monster brock is killing everyone in the locker room hunting for miz

lol yeah I was about to say, the dude's main evented the most main event thing he can main event
I'd kill to see lesnar destroy everyone for an entirr money before getting his hands on the Miz. Even F5ing Cole again.
Miz winning the main event of a Wrestlemania, regardless how or how the match was, is something that can never be taken away. The dude achieved something some of WWE's biggest stars never did.
Something most indy darlings will never understand 😅

Top Bottom