• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

jmdajr

tumblr_inline_nderijCzUZ1rjl8iq.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's interesting that except maybe PWinsider no one else of the big names is talking about Balor's concussion.

That's because the big names mostly steal from PWI and Meltzer and Meltzer hasn't put out any content since Raw when he said he hadn't heard anything.

Raw64life

Prediction:

First Styles/Nakamura match in WWE will be on a random Smackdown with no build. It'll go 12 to 15 minutes and end when someone one of them is feuding with interferes and causes a DQ.

Kaladin

Prediction:

First Styles/Nakamura match in WWE will be on a random Smackdown with no build. It'll go 12 to 15 minutes and end when someone one of them is feuding with interferes and causes a DQ.

I wouldn't be mad at this, Smackdown regularly features more good actual wrestling than Raw has lately. For example, the Usos vs American Alpha matches.

Prediction:

I don't think this is actually a bad way to do it, because it's ultimately teasing towards the big confrontation further down the road.

What sounds more like a WWE thing would be for Styles to just pin Nak with one Styles Clash.

Kaladin

Beer talk?

I only drink two beers that are readily available. Guinness and Pabst.

However, I have been known to try any new craft stouts I come across.

rrc1594

I heard they don't sell Honey Buns in Canada so they will forever hold an L in my books.

Edit- What happen to Sandow guess WWE wasn't holding him back?

It wouldn't even be a troll move. Attitude Era deserves it.

Oh I know... but not everyone else does.

Fuck it I might just record a cheapo pilot sometime in the next few weeks...

Stay tuned.

God I love wrestling reporting half the time people clearly don't pay attention to shit

The big story on this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW was the Superstar Shake-Up, and one of the more interesting moves was Bray Wyatt’s move from SmackDown Live to RAW, and a hint at what could be a feud pitting former WWE Champion Wyatt against Finn Balor. But a concussion suffered by Balor in his match against Jinder Mahal now seems to place a potential “Eater of Worlds” vs. “Demon King” match at the RAW-exclusive Payback pay-per-view on April 30 in jeopardy.

Oh no the Balor vs Wyatt match at Payback that was never going to happen, because Wyatt is you know facing Orton for the title which Bray announced in the very same promo this guy clearly watched (or at least pretended he watched), is off.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4138533/ww...-sparks-jinder-mahal-steroid-use-allegations/

Tagyhag

Post-WWE Sandow basically proves WWE were completely right for never pushing him.

Yep, they might get some people wrong but they judged Sandow completely right.

Heck, as a former Sandow mark, I realized that the only reason that copycat gimmick worked was because he copied Miz.

And Miz is great.

Sandow is not.

Top Bottom