• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

ReiGun

Think I've watched the hardys entrance like 15 times. The New Day's reaction and dancing absolutely kills me every single time

It was a perfect reveal. Have New Day come out to warm the crowd by getting them hype at the thought of them joining the match, then shit goes absolutely bonkers when the Hardys music hits.

miserable

OH MY
COULD IT BE
THE VIBE
THE VIBE IS HERE
THE FORMER NXT CHAMPION

2web7gy58u9r.gif

Barrage

Honestly, though, AJ vs Roman was maybe the best match either of them had last year. If AJ goes to Raw and they do that again, I won't even be mad.

There is so much money in AJ/Roman III now that styles has improved his character. I would honestly save it for Summerslam.

Bronx-Man

Banned
*Jinder beats down Mojo after a match*
*Nakamura procceds to save Mojo*
*They stare*
*Nakamura does his YEA-OH while Mojo does his shitty hype dance*

Tom: Well ladies and gentlemen, it looks like the King of Strong Style is having some fun with the King of Hype Style!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Y'know what could've been a big money match?

Roman vs Big E back when Roman was in the Shield. The two juggernauts, two of WWE's fastest rising stars meeting for the first time ever!

Tom Nook

*Jinder beats down Mojo after a match*
*Nakamura procceds to save Mojo*
*They stare*
*Nakamura does his YEA-OH while Mojo does his shitty hype dance*

Tom: Well ladies and gentlemen, it looks like the King of Strong Style is having some fun with the King of Hype Style!

wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

What's Shinsuke Nakamura doing out there with the New Day??

The King Of Strong Style is looking more like The King Of Ice Cream!!!!

Brock vs goldberg was the only match that had me glued to the screen rest of the matches i just had on in the background nearly all the matches i wanted their time to be cut in half whereas the brock one i wanted to go longer.

Gabe been weighing in on WWE's new 1980 whatever

"For all you conspiracy theorists out there, WWE made all the UK talent appearances for WWN/PROGRESS & indie wrestling fans possible in FL

They also sent William Regal & other office to our WWN Seminar. They are all in on strengthening the "independent undercurrent"

Final note, this isn't territory days of mid-80s with huge promotions. If WWE wanted to wipe out indies they could in about 72 hours.

The idea there is even any comparison to 80s territory scene and today's indies when it comes to market share is hilarious and delusional

So let's get some perspective on who is really helping and hurting the scene.

There will also always be independent wrestling. Talent will always leave creating spots for new talent to rise. Just look at my 15 years

The real threat to the indies will be if promoters, bookers, writers aren't cultivated and educated properly to keep creative flowing.

We had more fans at WWNLive Experience this year than last. Look at how different roster is. Thank you for your belief in our brands."

The real threat to the indies will be if promoters, bookers, writers aren't cultivated and educated properly to keep creative flowing.

Is Gabe talking about himself here? EVOLVE's not exactly known for it's great storytelling.

Also, he's wrong - to a certain level WWE are incapable of crushing the indies, because they're too small and too niche. There will always be people who want an alternative to the corporate, squeaky clean bullshit of WWE - the problem is with indies who attempt to grow to a certain level, they'll either become co-opted or WWE will do their best to destroy them and nothing Mr. taking selfies with Paul can say will sway my mind on that.

Can't wait for Brock and Heyman to open RAW.

Outcomes a new GM.......

Angle, obvs.

I don't (kayfabe) understand why AJ would end up on Raw after beating Shane, and Reigns would leave Raw after claiming it as his yard.

Also, I hate Ziggler regardless but the racism stuff is new to me, when did that happen?

Top Bottom