• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Hex

Banned
On Smackdown :
AJ comes out, I beat Shane proving I am the best now where is my title shot.
*Nak's music starts*

Gabe must have pissed off Paul somehow because not only did Drew show up at NXT despite being announced for EVOLVE, now Takeover is running the same day and the same time in Chicago as them.

C2jV-c3XgAEw4Qh.jpg
Thanks for the heads up on the Evolve Chicago show, just grabbed a ticket to that (had no idea)

it's on my birthday

ShadyK54

On Smackdown :
AJ comes out, I beat Shane proving I am the best now where is my title shot.
*Nak's music starts*

This is basically the scenario I want.

Or if they are going to put AJ on Raw, then introduce Nakamura as AJ's SD farewell opponent or something like that.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
It's happening. Roode will be Smackdown in a few months time.

Lol you really think he'd go anywhere else?

I was hoping something like this would happen, I posted this on the wrestlemania forum last night

I hope they keep AJ on smackdown, and while i want him to be champ I say let it be a small burn.

Miz is on fire rght now I say have him and Orton fued for a little.

After Miz wins the title have a fued between him and AJ for a few months with Aj eventually winning the title.

Have nakamura on smackdown slowly building his rep with the IC title, have him drop it but win the royal rumble.

AJ Styles vs Nakamura at Wrestlemania for the WWE Heavyweight Championship in a 60 min Iron man Strong Style Match

I just need Cena to cut some Hot Cena Promos on Nakamura

"You call yourself the King Of Strong Style? Well I'm the Chairman Of The Board. And this Sunday, I'm firing your ass because I'm here to stay and not leaving

But first I need a few weeks off"

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Honestly, though, AJ vs Roman was maybe the best match either of them had last year. If AJ goes to Raw and they do that again, I won't even be mad.

ReiGun

I'm muddled on what to think about Sasha. Ring work is great, if a bit worrying with the way she bumps. I always get this feeling she's gonna fuck her neck up and be the next Daniel Bryan in that regards.

Her mic work as a face is terrible. I wonder how it'll turn out when she's heel.

I always argue the biggest problem with Sasha wasn't turning her face per se, it was changing her character into Bayley 2. She was fine when she first turned and was cutting promos on Charlotte in full "Boss Mode." But then it became all "childhood dreams" and "muh Eddie" and she just became lame as hell. They took all the edge out of her, and then had her go out and shit on her own character following the lost to Charlotte at Roadblock.

She could have been a legitimately cool face, but the time for that has passed.

Tom: "Nakamura, of course known for his Strong Style

Otunga: "The man definitely has style. I should know! That's what I'm talkin about!"

tmac456

Think I've watched the hardys entrance like 15 times. The New Day's reaction and dancing absolutely kills me every single time

Top Bottom