• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Tom Nook

Bork vs Dadberg was great.
7648b5bea2.gif

Cool Spot.

Came out of nowhere.

Caderfix

Angle, obvs.

I don't (kayfabe) understand why AJ would end up on Raw after beating Shane, and Reigns would leave Raw after claiming it as his yard.

Also, I hate Ziggler regardless but the racism stuff is new to me, when did that happen?

Did you get why Vince gave Shane control over RAW even though he lost his match last year? What was in the box? It's fiiiiiiiine

There's a conference call later and What Culture is speculating that wwe will announce a 15$ price tag for the network with Indie content

They missed a trick not having the ramp have the list all the way down it, but the light up scarf makes up for it.

RE: Network + indies, I'm quite happy with my no network and £6.50 demand progress cheers.

Ithil

There's a conference call later and What Culture is speculating that wwe will announce a 15$ price tag for the network with Indie content

That's just the network numbers call where they will pretend to have 2 million subscribers after giving their biggest show of the year away for free again.

Hex

Banned
*Jinder beats down Mojo after a match*
*Nakamura procceds to save Mojo*
*They stare*
*Nakamura does his YEA-OH while Mojo does his shitty hype dance*

Tom: Well ladies and gentlemen, it looks like the King of Strong Style is having some fun with the King of Hype Style!

I would tolerate it only as long as it ended with the fiercest stiffest bamoye to Mojo's skull at the end.

But their last Mania match they had, it was great.
And Miz also went over. Notice, if Cena is going over the match loses its touch. If Cena is losing, the match is usually better.

Watch wm 23 then watch the hbk cena raw match.
Cena v AJ ss then cena v aj rr

I don't just make this shit up

Ithil

Can we agree they royally fucked over Braun in the last month? Luke Harper got nothing too but that was expected.

Sooooooo...

Why did Taker leave his gloves in the ring last mania after his match with Shane?

And where was Rusev last night? Rusev would benefit from a move to Smackdown.

Ithil

Big Show's last Mania though...

Well that was whatever happened with Shaq. Money disagreements probably.
Sucks for Show who got into great shape expecting to have his final spotlight match at WM and instead was tossed out early in a preshow battle royal.

Caderfix

Can we agree they royally fucked over Braun in the last month? Luke Harper got nothing too but that was expected.

Braun was screwed at the moment his feud with Roman started. He was built well up to that point, but was fed to Roman too early. As for Luke, management should've left him on the sides squashing jobbers for a while and get him in a feud with Randy after Mania.

Man I'm so glad I wasn't keeping up with rumors or anything for the last couple months. Seeing the Hardys enter the match was a complete shock to me. That shit was beautiful.

Show's last Mania
Henry's last Mania
Taker's last Mania
Goldberg's last Mania

DM lied to me, olds aren't still going, they're just going :[

Top Bottom