• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Rimfya

Banned
So I found cheap flights to NY for Summer Slam but can't get four tickets, only two, and only the $800 tickets.

Or am I looking in the wrong places?

It sold out? That's fucking great news. Lots of people were questioning the interest level in the event.

You can still find decent single tickets but nothing in groups. So watch by yourself like a true wrestling fan.

I got rows 6 and 4 for the two nights. HYPE!!

when you got your merch on point
C8Ubr0eUQAMZ6do.jpg

Where did you get this from?

Wait so the Women's tournament isn't going to be like CWC? It's going to have a bunch of main roster talent too? Lol
I think they're just using the current women to showcase the roster tbh. Unlike the cwc, it was different since there was no division, maybe.

Adree

I think they're just using the current women to showcase the roster tbh. Unlike the cwc, it was different since there was no division, maybe.

This makes sense. Get a bunch of non-WWE women and have them put over the WWE ones. I'm not mad about that, exposure will be good and we'll probably get some signings from it.

WwE have so much new female talent coming in or already there it seems crazy to feature the current roster too.

Nevertheless I am really excited and hope it is great.

This makes sense. Get a bunch of non-WWE women and have them put over the WWE ones. I'm not mad about that, exposure will be good and we'll probably get some signings from it.
Oh no, I mean it's just a poster but the tourney would be either returning women(like Kendrick and tajiri) or new ones. We see too much of our raw and sd women that we get tired of them, I don't think I'd be interested in a tourney with them

Adree

Having wrasslin' during April Fools kinda sucks. All this fake news getting in the way of my fake news.

Really happy that I ordered both the Progress show and Shimmer yet have been unable to watch either of them. Last time I ever order anything from WWNLive.

Adree

Oh no, I mean it's just a poster but the tourney would be either returning women(like Kendrick and tajiri) or new ones. We see too much of our raw and sd women that we get tired of them, I don't think I'd be interested in a tourney with them

It'd be a good opportunity to rehab some of the forgotten women like Emma and Summer Rae though.

I just don't think some of the main roster women can hang with the indie talent

Also god forbid people have to make Nia look strong

Adding in the factor of pre-existing TV characters kind of defeats the "sports" approach of the CWC and what made it so fun to watch

(Hopefully it's just for a poster, with maybe a few exceptions for women they have nothing for like Emma)

Adree

Really happy that I ordered both the Progress show and Shimmer yet have been unable to watch either of them. Last time I ever order anything from WWNLive.

I feel like we have reports of trouble with WWNLive every year at this time. Maybe WWE will just gobble them up and have it be on the network.

I think this is the one indie show this weekend Matt Riddle is NOT wrestling at. Wouldn't be surprised if he still shows up though.

I just don't think some of the main roster women can hang with the indie talent

Also god forbid people have to make Nia look strong

Adding in the factor of pre-existing TV characters kind of defeats the "sports" approach of the CWC and what made it so fun to watch

(Hopefully it's just for a poster, with maybe a few exceptions for women they have nothing for like Emma)
It's just a poster

It is nice to see a SHIMMER show actually make tape 🐸☕️
It shows in my account but it says "You have no permission to view this Product
please buy it in the store." and their support hasn't responded to my email from yesterday so I'm not getting my hopes up. For some reason I get audio though.
Yeah, I had it not showing in my account for PROGRESS yesterday, but the direct link worked.

Holy Cow, it's Vlad
Someone needs to get a straight answer on how the fuck was this guy able to afford to go to EVERY show in the 90s. Dude shows up in everything on the network.
Couldn't buy any NJPW tickets, Ticketmaster didn't fucking work for me... 😭😭😭
Really? Single tickets are still available; I'm thinking about going by myself to the Saturday show.

Mahonay

Banned
I completely forgot about the HOF

Sounds like Beth's section is worth watching. Any other highlights to check out?
Just skip the entire Warrior Award section and the APA presenting Teddy

The rest of the HOF was amazing and heart warming this year. Watch it.

Top Bottom