• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Just skip the entire Warrior Award section and the APA presenting Teddy

The rest of the HOF was amazing and heart warming this year. Watch it.
Excellent. Probably won't have time to check it out until after Mania but I'll make the effort this year

Baker out to WrassleGaf mascot Taylor Swift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKx3z49CkHM
I got it on the PROGRESS pre show playlist a while ago, I was quite happy with that
This is way better than it has any right to be

Someone needs to get a straight answer on how the fuck was this guy able to afford to go to EVERY show in the 90s. Dude shows up in everything on the network.
It's funny Prichard was asked this question last week and everyone even Vince wondered how in the hell did he make it to all of those shows and get good seats. No one knew.

I don't know what was the point of John Cena being the one to introduce Kurt Angle. He spoke for maybe five minutes at best and gave a pretty standard speech and that was it.

Is this real? :(
trre.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know what was the point of John Cena being the one to introduce Kurt Angle. He spoke for maybe five minutes at best and gave a pretty standard speech and that was it.

Cena's their biggest star and Cena had his first match against Angle.

Mahonay

Banned
It was a nothing speech.

Cena did seem exhausted and tired before the ceremony even started. So that would explain the complete lack of energy at least.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was going to ask who Katie Forbes was then I remembered thats the girl Rob Van Dam left his wheelchair bound wife for

Zach

Did I just see my man Big Stevie Ray sitting next to Jericho at the Hall of Fame?! Induct the Heat already!

Hasney

Totes forgot what month it is, so have some REPEATED CONTENT

Yeah, Joey Janelas Spring Break was great

I1GXKUa.jpg

Edit: Crying with laughter at Jannetty V Janela. Good god.

Top Bottom