• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Hey, Americans, what's the deal with some of you not understanding the 24hr clock? I made that WM schedule with 5 different timezones and I keep getting you guys saying "what time's that in American?" or "I don't understand military time". Seriously? This is worse than the clapping. Or Fahrenheit. Or your backwards-ass date format.
When you're in the minority, you never win. Luckily I learned most of the weird time zones over ten years ago before getting in high school.

GjGOP3R.gif

Fox318

Honestly I wish we all used a global standard for time base on one region but that presents a ton of different issues.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cena interview is pretty good. I like the guy and thought he was the best guy in the company last year and pretty much carried the midcard. I don't agree with everything he says, but its still interesting.

Mauro is awesome, I really like his voice. It makes me feel like I'm back in 1997 watching WCW or something.

WCW Pro International!

Chris Cruise!

Scott Hudson!

Stagger Lee Marshall!

Those sorta guys.

And now looking up how to spell his name properly I learn Stagger Lee Marshall died in 2014. :( RIP, such a great voice.

iMax

Hey, Americans, what's the deal with some of you not understanding the 24hr clock? I made that WM schedule with 5 different timezones and I keep getting you guys saying "what time's that in American?" or "I don't understand military time". Seriously? This is worse than the clapping. Or Fahrenheit. Or your backwards-ass date format.

Can I tip you for this post?

Fox318

We do, it's called GMT. It's what the military does.

Yes and no.

You don't see people say they are getting up at dawn at 1400 for example.

I'd have no problem using GMT all of the time but how do you work in things like daylight savings?

Plus you have holidays centered on time being different in their region.

iMax

Yes and no.

You don't see people say they are getting up at dawn at 1400 for example.

I'd have no problem using GMT all of the time but how do you work in things like daylight savings?

Plus you have holidays centered on time being different in their region.

You just ignore daylight savings. Most people it doesn't make any difference in a 21st century society, anyway.

Just be glad you don't live in India where timezones are divided into increments of 30 minutes.

Not really hyped for WM at all (other than the woman's title match) but hyped for the 'event' we always make WM to be here at my house. Can't wait!

16 by far

VADER

16 of course, but the game is shit online. No entrenches, special ref, managers, stamina system screws up matches a lot too.

Also, a big mark against it tho, is no Sasha or any NXT women. .

WWE 16 retained most of 15's roster, and added a lot, from Divas to NXT.

Well I guess I'm playing 16 later on. I got 15 for my birthday and I haven't put it in yet. I have it on pc but I only played the hbk v hunter storyline.

Wwe needs to start sponsoring with a pizza place for Mania. And not that digorno commercial on the network.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kobashi's Fortune bookings always highlights one thing

BJW is the best promotion in Japan. Because he pulls so hard from BJW's roster

In town for Wrestlemania are Steve Austin, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Diamond Dallas Page, The Wild Samoans, The Godfather, Hacksaw Duggan, Madusa/Alundra Blayze, Ric Flair, Gene Okerlund, Edge, Christian, Gangrel, Haku, Jake Roberts, Carlos Colon, Hillbilly Jim, Ted DiBiase and Ron Simmons.

Former WCW star Fifi the Maid is in town with Flair as well.

Carlos the Assassin may actually be shown on the screen? Noooooooooo!

Acorn

So uhhh, just got the network for the first time. Where the hell are the wwe dvds? Don't tell me that shit isn't on the network or is US only or some shit

So uhhh, just got the network for the first time. Where the hell are the wwe dvds? Don't tell me that shit isn't on the network or is US only or some shit
You mean like, The Best of The Attitude Era, Cena Hard Knocks, etc?

Yeah they aren't on the network but I think what was on the Warrior and Macho Man's dvd is on the network.

mreddie

Beyond the Ring

16 of course, but the game is shit online. No entrenches, special ref, managers, stamina system screws up matches a lot too.

Also, a big mark against it tho, is no Sasha or any NXT women. .

That shit drove me away from it, but you can make models from Eva Marie!

mreddie

While I know everyone gave it shit, I'll play a shitty wrestling game any day. I'm even thinking about buying that TNA game that had those unreal graphics(lol).

Wait! The original shit is actually on there? Holy crap, that's even better.

That's Beyond the Mat!

RBH

Search for "Beyond The Ring" on the WWE Network, and it'll show you all of the DVDs.

Top Bottom