• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Given Shane's history and it being HIAC, I thought there was as good of a chance as ever they do a stunt. Hope not, though.

Given Shane's history and it being HIAC, I thought there was as good of a chance as ever they do a stunt. Hope not, though.

Seriously. Anything beyond the Mankind HIAC is basically CZW territory as far as I can tell and I'm pretty sure WWE ain't going there. Even with the Ambrose/Brock match.

Nekofrog

Banned
I really want Shane to stay safe and not do something crazy that could potentially cause long lasting damage to his body.

But there's also a teeny tiny part of me that wants to see Shane o Mac flying 25 feet in the air onto a table onto concrete. I'm ashamed of that part of me.

Browny

Banned
Seriously. Anything beyond the Mankind HIAC is basically CZW territory as far as I can tell and I'm pretty sure WWE ain't going there. Even with the Ambrose/Brock match.
Dean's going to bring out the weedwhacker, and Shane is going through the (gimmicked) entrance ramp, in homages to Wifebeater and Taz/Bam Bam respectively.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I find it highly unlikely they're doing a brand split, even if they do make Shane win and be in charge of only Raw specifically. I would imagine that would just make the shows feel different, but I don't see it with the "this guy only appears on SmackDown/Raw" thing again.

FyreWulff

He's gonna get out the chainsaw and then he's going to high spot into a table outside of the ring and the chainsaw will be out of the match

Heroman

Banned
I find it highly unlikely they're doing a brand split, even if they do make Shane win and be in charge of only Raw specifically. I would imagine that would just make the shows feel different, but I don't see it with the "this guy only appears on SmackDown/Raw" thing again.
They don't have the roster for it.

RBH

QRIM6O1.png

In an interview with Fox 4 in Dallas today, Sting said that he still wants to wrestle the Undertaker before he officially retires and says that he's currently "ready to fight."
Video: http://www.fox4news.com/good-day/115023933-video

When a wrestler starts begging for something in the media its a pretty good sign WWE has no interest in actually doing said thing.

Which is a shame because I bet Sting and Taker could have a fun feud. Match itself would be a wreck but the build would be fun if done right

When a wrestler starts begging for something in the media its a pretty good sign WWE has no interest in actually doing said thing.

Which is a shame because I bet Sting and Taker could have a fun feud. Match itself would be a wreck but the build would be fun if done right

I think it could be a good 10/15 minute match if done right, like Hogan/Rock where the match sucks but it's so hype you don't care.

Strax

Shane will climb to the top of something really high to throw himself onto Undertaker and Vince will realize he loves Shane and gives Shane Raw if promises not to jump. Shane climbs down and hugs Vince. The End

(maybe a swerve with Vince going back on the deal)

It's happening soon. It'll be the true main event for next year

I was gonna say, didn't we just go through this months ago with Bryan publicly begging to come back the second it became clear Nakamura was coming?

Fox318

I think the problem is it isnt the performers who get the heat so much as the people in the back.

If there was ever a moment to throw a drink at somebody it was that Paige promo about Reid Flair.

Can't, too dangerous

Another reason why ICP's promotion is great - pissed off Juggalos throwing beer and whatever else comes to hand. I'll never forget when Tracy Smothers was damn near trying to incite (another) riot, some dude in the front row took off his jeans, belt and all, and just hurled that at Smothers. Of course, Tracy put them on and danced about, refusing the give the jeans back as the crowd laughed at the now half-nekkid dude. Smothers even wrestled the whole match wearing them. What a treasure he is.

EVOLVE 58 in 45 minutes, who's watching?

j1TfY2y.jpg

EVOLVE 58, 2016/04/01
Dallas, TX

1. Special Challenge Match: Marty Scurll vs Fred Yehi
2. Special Challenge Match: Sami Callihan vs Ethan Page
3. Special Challenge Match: Ricochet vs TJ Perkins
4. Heroes. Eventually. Die. (Chris Hero & Tommy End) vs Catch Point (Drew Gulak & Tracy Williams)
5. Best in the World Challenge Series: Zack Sabre Jr. vs Will Ospreay
6. EVOLVE Tag Titles: Johnny Gargano & Drew Galloway (c) vs The Premier Athlete Brand (Tony Nese & Caleb Konley)
7. EVOLVE Championship Match: Timothy Thatcher (c) vs Matt Riddle

WWF never really had a lot of people tossing stuff into the ring but WCW was full of it.

Was WWF just better at policing that stuff?

Top Bottom