• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Fox318

liyfRdJ.png

The big shows like this is where its advantageous to make the product about the brand.

However that doesn't translate to TV and increasing the cost of the product.

Joe and Nakamura and most the indie guys are supposed to be NXTclusive I thought

Asuka will likely be main roster

Pretty sure Nakamura is being paid actual good money so he is gonna be on his way to the main roster eventually

Its crazy to think that they have guys like Joe and Bully Ray yet they can't get any heels over.

Well when your killed weekly on TV you can only sustain a certain amount of heat with promos. Wins and losses do matter or else Cena wouldn't be so unbeatable.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The event is sold out and was sold out like 3 weeks ago.

Joe and Nakamura and most the indie guys are supposed to be NXTclusive I thought

Asuka will likely be main roster

Nakamura is being paid what Meltzer calls "main event money" and he said that he would be surprised if Nakamura was left in NXT for any significant length of time.

Are Asuka and Joe supposed to go to the main roster at any point or is their deal just to make NXT look good?

Joe will be up on the main roster sooner or later. His deal started as an NXT exclusive one, but they love his work so much and his merch is apparently selling really well, so that changed. Asuka was signed for NXT only and there's no indication that has changed, but nothing is set in stone as we;ve seen with Joe.

The show is legit sold out, or basically close to it. It's the WM brand that sells at this point.

Syder

Just realised there's the possibility Eva Marie and Lana could be in the ring at the same time at some point on Sunday. Jesus.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love 1993 WCW but man they could not cinch more that I'm watching 1993 WCW with the opening match of Halloween Havoc. By involving Dave Sullivan, The Shockmaster, some fake Wahoo knockoff, and ICE TRAIN

Menome

Just got this email through. Will let you know what he says in a moment:

Haha, it's a brief thank you and commercial for upcoming content on the Network and the video breaks halfway through.

Tried three times and it gets stuck at the exact same point then skips ahead fifteen seconds to the last few seconds of the video.

*slow clap*

Yeah it's basically The Superbowl now. Those tickets are going to sell out regardless of the card and that's a bad thing for us wrestling fans because they can have a shit v a dirty toilet for the wwe whc and still make a ton a money(this sounds like something Cornette would say.).

I live the big stadium presence but part of me still wants another Mania in MSG. It'll sell out no doubt but they won't earn much as they would doing football stadiums.

Guys I'm actually hype for the New Day match., This is Xavier's EVO moment. Any chance of him appearing as a video game character?

Yeah it's basically The Superbowl now. Those tickets are going to sell out regardless of the card and that's a bad thing for us wrestling fans because they can have a shit v a dirty toilet for the wwe whc and still make a ton a money(this sounds like something Cornette would say.).

I live the big stadium presence but part of me still wants another Mania in MSG. It'll sell out no doubt but they won't earn much as they would doing football stadiums.
How many seats does MSG have, 20,000? They could match a football stadium if they sold tickets at an average of $500-600.... It'd be interesting to see if that would actually pan out for them.

How many seats does MSG have, 20,000? They could match a football stadium if they sold tickets at an average of $500-600.... It'd be interesting to see if that would actually pan out for them.
The capacity for wrestling is just barely 19k lol.
I've never looked at the price for shit seats at a Knicks game but a friend of mine said even they are a pretty penny. So if you want to inflate prices due to the history of that one particular arena, I think it's justified. It's the most famous arena in the world and it'll still sell out. It's one thing to just be at WrestleMania, it's another thing to be at WrestleMania inside of Madison Square Garden.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm slightly concerned about Shane dying in the ring doing some kind of insane person stunt in front of millions on TV

Lana hasn't had a televised match yet, unless I missed one. Eva, meanwhile, has been in NXT for a long time and still sucks. So how bad could Lana possibly be in comparison?
Guys I'm actually hype for the New Day match., This is Xavier's EVO moment. Any chance of him appearing as a video game character?

Well I do still have Miis of the New Day that I made...

Top Bottom