• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lana hasn't had a televised match yet, unless I missed one. Eva, meanwhile, has been in NXT for a long time and still sucks. So how bad could Lana possibly be in comparison?

Well I do still have Miis of the New Day that I made...

Because Eva Marie still has half a decade of ring experience.

klonere

Banned
Evolve 58 spoilers herein

Well they did another one of THOSE finishes, with some sort of weird no contest due to Thatcher dislocating his elbow? Was a pretty nice match up until then.

I'm slightly concerned about Shane dying in the ring doing some kind of insane person stunt in front of millions on TV

WE GOTTA ONE UP THOSE GUYS IN BELLATOR DAMMNIT. I WANT AN ACTUAL DEATH.

Menome

KVxg86C.jpg

So the big stunt likely involves something from doc oc and the hell in a cell, me thinks.

Vince is going to ride in on the giant steampunk spider from Wild, Wild West.

Hycran

Banned
I'm slightly concerned about Shane dying in the ring doing some kind of insane person stunt in front of millions on TV

This was probably Vince's plan all along to get nuclear heat on himself and make wrestling relevant again in the mainstream. Add a Haitch literal burial to go with the figurative one and you've got a classic

Don't worry im sure he'll land on a giant box with the words AIR FILTER on the side of it.

I bet they do a giant spot and call the match a no contest to get out of a proper decision.

Don't worry im sure he'll land on a giant box with the words AIR FILTER on the side of it.

I bet they do a giant spot and call the match a no contest to get out of a proper decision.
Only to have Taker go ballistic and drag Shane back in the ring and do his rare jumping tombstone that he used to end HBK's career and win.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How you sell a monster -

WCW is still mentioning that Steamboat has been wrestling Vader fairly recently. A few weeks ago. And that you can tell those matches have taken a permanent toll on him. Not talking about 'he came out with taped up ribs from his match before' talking about a match from almost a month ago. And he's still selling it while working a match with Orndorff.

They should really book Joe like WCW booked Vader in 93.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Rewatched Shane vs Kurt. Man, this match was really great. It's not even just HOLY SHIT SHANE IS INSANE OUCH! There's some genuinely great wrestling in here. Fantastic match.

Cagey

Banned
The AJ Styles interview portion of this weeks Cheap Heat podcast is excellent. Nice to know he's 100% about that raging wildfire of a theme song he's got.

Zach

In the suite, dudes. Lazily ordering room service and watching Seinfeld then we're on our way to NXT! Excited!

Former world champion spotted in Dallas

Former TNA World Champion Bobby Roode is currently in Dallas, TX. He was seen at the WWE hotel just a couple of hours ago.

Roode is not scheduled to appear at WrestleCon and there has been talk of interest from WWE so we’ll see what happens. ProWrestling.NET’s Jason Powell reports that the word going around is that he would make his debut at tonight’s NXT TakeOver, possibly in the main event.

http://wrestlingnews.co/former-world-champion-spotted-in-dallas/

RBH

I'm watching all of the Macho Man vs. DDP matches from 1997, and right now, I'm watching their match from the Great American Bash '97.

Such a wonderful match.

Everyone should check it out if you haven't before (or watch it again!).

Couple of notes

1) Video confirms he'll be known as Shinsuke Nakamura, at least for tonight. The name shortening rumour is probably bogus.

2) He's gonna do his signature rope taunt on one of the drops and it's gonna be badass.

3) In keeping with CFO$ tradition, they take inspiration from a decently popular track or musician, like a wrestling theme Weird Al. Lindsay Stirling for this one.

Nekofrog

Banned
it's still boggling my mind that modern day WWE is signing an international talent like this for huge money and looks like they're taking him seriously. sure we haven't actually even seen one match, but his buildup has been worthy of applause in a time where when you hear news like this you automatically assume WWE is going to screw things up from the announcement on.

so far, so good...

it's still boggling my mind that modern day WWE is signing an international talent like this for huge money and looks like they're taking him seriously. sure we haven't actually even seen one match, but his buildup has been worthy of applause in a time where when you hear news like this you automatically assume WWE is going to screw things up from the announcement on.

so far, so good...

It's nxt they always do good.

It's the Vince zone where things get dicey

Fitts

Hey there, WrasstleGAF! So i just signed up for the WWE Network in preparation for Wrestlemania and decided to watch something while I ate dinner. I went searching for classic Wrestlemanias, but it looks like it only has PPVs from the past two years or so available.

I thought it had every PPV for some reason. Am I just not looking in the right place? If it doesn't have older stuff, what would ya'll recommend I watch?

I like it.

I like it a lot.
Hey there, WrasstleGAF! So i just signed up for the WWE Network in preparation for Wrestlemania and decided to watch something while I ate dinner. I went searching for classic Wrestlemanias, but it looks like it only has PPVs from the past two years or so available.

I thought it had every PPV for some reason. Am I just not looking in the right place? If it doesn't have older stuff, what would ya'll recommend I watch?
You have to use the drop down menus to find the content. So if you're looking at the WWE Pay-Per-Views page you'll see two drop down menus that say All or Most Recent. You can use that to look for certain pay-per-views or sort by year.

Mahonay

Banned

It has every WWE/WCW PPV that there's ever been. What device are you using? I could help you search.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I clicked and skipped through that theme, sounds hype. Can't wait to hear it in glorious proper HD quality tonight!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nakamura's theme sounds like the intro to Chrono Cross

RBH

Click on "Shows", then click on "WWE" under the "Pay-Per-Views" column, then you can click which year you want (or which PPV you want).

Fitts

You have to use the drop down menus to find the content. So if you're looking at the WWE Pay-Per-Views page you'll see two drop down menus that say All or Most Recent. You can use that to look for certain pay-per-views or sort by year.

Gotcha. Apologies for being dense.

It has every WWE/WCW PPV that there's ever been. What device are you using? I could help you search.

I'm using Chrome on my Surface. I got it now though.

Thanks to you both!

Edit:

Click on "Shows", then click on "WWE" under the "Pay-Per-Views" column, then you can click which year you want (or which PPV you want).

And thanks to you too, RBH!

Angry Grimace

Nakamura's new theme is like 10 times better than the Street Fighter 3 music he had before sorry brehs

so far, so good...
Until he goes to the main roster now can you dig that? SUCKAAAAAAA!

Top Bottom