• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

lmao while Raw distracted people, TNA announced Impact's live on Tuesdays at 9 Eastern and then doesn't replay again until Saturday morning

It didn't even take POP 4 full months to give up on something TNA was doing (friendly replays)

They really are going to get kicked off 3 TV stations in 3 years, aren't they

Pizoxuat

This Raw feels like a do-over for the Raw After Mania. This is the love letter to the hardcore fans. And I am actually excited for stuff that is being set up.

I absolutely love Shane running the show. An authority figure who makes the talent seem like awesome stars as opposed to weak-willed employees is such a breath of fresh air.

Fox318

I know many here don't like Y2J but I don't think I will ever hate him. Sure he has lost a step with age but he still tries and is way better than fucking HHH.

Protann

I know many here don't like Y2J but I don't think I will ever hate him. Sure he has lost a step with age but he still tries and is way better than fucking HHH.

He's still golden on the mic but he's just not there in the ring anymore. I'd love to see him in a managerial or commentary role.

I really think Owens, Styles, Zayn, Cesaro all expose how weak Ambrose is as a wrestler. I dont care if ambrose turns into a ziggler. The upper card is fantastic atm.

Fox318

He's still golden on the mic but he's just not there in the ring anymore. I'd love to see him in a managerial or commentary role.
Ehh he's fine in the ring. I think many people are just pissed he didn't job like hogan should have in Starrcade 97.

Triple H has had two matches the last three years that have been better than anything Jericho has done in a long time. And I like Jericho a lot.

This Raw feels like a do-over for the Raw After Mania. This is the love letter to the hardcore fans. And I am actually excited for stuff that is being set up.
I wonder if they just didn't want to bother with that crowd potentially derailing the show

The ridiculous awareness and disclaimers would make sense

Trojan X

Banned

Y2J is great! However, he is sadly much slower compared to other wrestlers and that really showed in all his matches with AJ Styles.

Top Bottom