• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Surprised sami lost like that. So used to seeing him constantly kick out.

Would have been okay with Owens laying them both out.

When was the last time that a superstar was kicked out of the building and just stayed out? Lol.

Alright Jericho.
I can finally dump ass

giphy.gif

orioto

Good Art™
Pretty good booking in the end. Even in lose, Zayn has been skyrocket to visibility and credibility since Mania. He was basically nobody before and now the feud with Owens is pretty clear for everyone.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
zayn is so lucky he didnt land harder there, I wonder if the forearm was an audible call to not risk a clash and get zayn out of the ring quicker.

Trojan X

Banned
so wait is his finisher the calf crusher, the styles clash or the phenomenal forearm.

Based on Wrestler's agreement. If the Wrestler agrees for Styles to use the Styles Clash and they are the right size, a veteran and know how to handle the move then Styles can use it. E.g. Jericho. Otherwise if they cannot fit the bill due to size or whatever then Calf Crush and Phenomenal Forearm will be used instead. E.g. Roman Reigns. Also, Jericho told Styles not to spam the move to make it more powerful and interesting when it is pulled off. Note that Sami can handle the Styles Clash.

Aww... I like the AJ and Sami friendship and the Shane McMahon appreciation segment. That was awesome and touching.

Top Bottom