• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Zee-Row

Banned
When I look at the old WWF scratch logo , it kinda looks like the initials say WWE if you count the red part of the logo under the F.

KzJHLWQ.jpg

Luschient

Listened to Jake the Snake on the Mohr Stories podcast. Good shit. Nice to hear him having fun, sure he's probably sick of retelling depressing stories all the time.

KissVibes

Banned
I'm kinda betting if anyone from NXT helps save Shane's ass, it'll be Enzo and Cass.

Shane and Enzo are fancy footwork bros.

Alucard

Banned
Have fun with the show, ya'll. I'm gonna be over here listening to new Mogwai and Explosions in the Sky while reading The Chrysalids.

Aiii

So not worth it
Pack it up guys, we just had the WWE Match of The Year. Nothing's going to top this on Sunday, or the rest of the year.

Neverfade

Just getting back into wrestling after 13 or so years away, so sorry if this is a mark-ass question.

Why is Zayn getting this big farewell-esque 'thank you' business after this match? He going back main WWE roster full time I assume?

Aiii

So not worth it
Just getting back into wrestling after 13 or so years away, so sorry if this is a mark-ass question.

Why is Zayn getting this big farewell-esque 'thank you' business after this match? He going back main WWE roster full time I assume?

Yes, this was his NXT swansong.

There's a very real possibility it's the last time he'll ever matter in WWE

That was legitimately the best match that has aired for WWE in the last decade and I'm glad I saw it live

Also Alvarez flatout said it made his weekend

I would not be surprised to see 5 stars

The commentators didn't say Boma-ye for Nakamura's finisher. Anybody catch what was said instead?

Kinshasa. Boma ye (Kill him) is what the crowd chanted to Ali in the Rumble in the Jungle, which was held in Kinshasa. Don't know if he was asked to change the name, but he kept it similar

Kinshasa. Boma ye (Kill him) is what the crowd chanted to Ali in the Rumble in the Jungle, which was held in Kinshasa. Don't know if he was asked to change the name, but he kept it similar
Ali boma ye
Ali boma ye
Thank god that a brother seen another day.

Fuck Goldberg

Syder

Bayley/Asuka & Bálor/Joe really struggled to follow Zayn/Nakamura. Nakamura is a showman of unbelievable talent and SZ matched him the whole fight.

Bayley pretty much confirmed to be coming to RAW now. Bálor still needs some work.

KingBroly

Banned
Bayley/Asuka & Bálor/Joe really struggled to follow Zayn/Nakamura. Nakamura is a showman of unbelievable talent and SZ matched him the whole fight.

Bayley pretty much confirmed to be coming to RAW now. Bálor still needs some work.

Bayley/Asuka was a pretty good match, but the crowd being drained from Zayn/Nakamura took away from it. The crowd really didn't come back alive until Asuka won.

Joe/Balor just had tons of issues, despite the crowd being into it. The refs/doctors hurting the pace, them not working the injury into the match and the ending cratered.

Top Bottom