• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Caderfix

I hope Rollins comes back with at least slightly different music. It's not so much bad as it is just bland.

I like his theme and I don't want it to change, but if it does, I hope they at least keep the drums that kick in when the song start. That is always bad ass.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
YXflcVCh.jpg

I assume the 16 at the end there is foreshadowing a Stone Cold run-in?

Forgot the year.

Starcade 94

Worst Starcade
'97 is worse IMO. The match quality is barely better than '94, and it has the complete clusterfuck disaster that is the Sting/Hogan match, the supposed blowoff to one of the hottest angles in the history of the business.

Basically the only halfway decent thing on the show is the Guerrero/Malenko opener, but even that is not nearly as good as it should have been. It was almost live everyone found out how the main event was gonna go and decided to phone it in.

Entropia

No One Remembers
RE: Diva's Title

Dont worry, I am not going to spoil who actually wins the women's title at mania however I am here to confirm the rumor sites and do them one better. The official unveiling for the women's title will be done live at Wrestlemania 32 by a previous Women's champion we all hold in pretty high regard.

Not sure if he's 100% serious or not because of April Fool's.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Dont worry, I am not going to spoil who actually wins the women's title at mania however I am here to confirm the rumor sites and do them one better. The official unveiling for the women's title will be done live at Wrestlemania 32 by a previous Women's champion we all hold in pretty high regard.

Chyna is back in the fam. Uce!

Mahonay

Banned

I've heard this too. Would be awesome. It would be received very well by that crowd.

I think he was joking simply because of what he did afterwards lol.

Great to see The Kat again.

What.... This match between Luger and Hogan is stupid. I mean Luger puts him in the rack then he thinks he won, nope, he pins him, nope, Hogan kicks off, and jumps up to get hyped. Then it's killed by the DoD

GunBR

I normally don't watch NTX, there's something that I should watch in this hour that we have until TakeOver?

Toki767

I normally don't watch NTX, there's something that I should watch in this hour that we have until TakeOver?

I'm sure you just need to watch the pre-show that starts in 25 minutes and it'll tell you everything you need to know about the show.

Unlike WWE and their pre-shows.

Top Bottom