• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Guzim

and he could shoot.

9Nu7akv.gif

look at him working the modified neck crank. That's some serious catch-as-catch-can-wrestling there.

Look at Dave Penzer too!

xTOOLx

Danielle Kamela seem like could instantly fit into the Devin Taylor type role of training whilst doing backstage interviews

I've seen her at Knokx Pro. She's definitely got a lot going for her. Considering how long she's been doing it, she's pretty good. The PC is going to make her a whole lot better.

She's also insanely gorgeous in person.

Hex

Banned
I got to assume Shane constantly appearing on RAW is probably leading to Shane v Triple H down the road.

I guessed that was part of the reason they never put HHH and Shane in the same ring before mania and let Stephanie do it instead.

Maybe this is how they do that often planned Triple H versus Vince story they have been tossing around every year or two. Shane does the actual wrestling part.

If they were smart they would go old school and build it for Survivor Series with team H and team Shane

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Austin said on his most recent podcast that he had a torn rotator cuff going into Mania. Guess that explains the extra tubbiness.

Nah, it's his lack of diet! He's done though, he won't wrestle.

Sephzilla

Some random finishing move related thoughts. Sami Zayn's finisher should be the Blue Thunder Bomb, it's seriously the prettiest looking move in wrestling right now. Helluva Kick should be a backup finisher or a signature move. Apollo Crews needs to stop it with that knockoff Blue Thunder Bomb he's doing and use the fucking Jackhammer. It's been long enough since Goldberg was relevant, Crews could make that move look good. It would also be better than the two shitty finishers he has now. The spear Roman gave last night to protect Bray's pin was the best one he's delivered in a while.

Some random finishing move related thoughts. Sami Zayn's finisher should be the Blue Thunder Bomb, it's seriously the prettiest looking move in wrestling right now. Helluva Kick should be a backup finisher or a signature move. Apollo Crews needs to stop it with that knockoff Blue Thunder Bomb he's doing and use the fucking Jackhammer. It's been long enough since Goldberg was relevant, Crews could make that move look good. It would also be better than the two shitty finishers he has now. The spear Roman gave last night to protect Bray's pin was the best one he's delivered in a while.
This is what i said a couple of hours ago here! Dude would look like a million bucks doing it.

Since Nattie won by disqualification, does that mean she and Charlotte still have a feud going on? Would they actually push it to Payback?

Nattie will get the belt soon. They wanted to put the new title on a Flair to start with, they'll want it on a Hart next. Everyone else will have to wait.

Meltzer says that TNA was evicted from their office. Also their whsrehouse is really small.
Which doesn't mean much to me. There's so many times that something has happened to TNA where it seemed they were about to die. Then they find some way to stay alive for a few months before something else happens. It's like a cycle at this point. I'd like to think of TNA as a cockroach.

Zach

Some random finishing move related thoughts. Sami Zayn's finisher should be the Blue Thunder Bomb, it's seriously the prettiest looking move in wrestling right now. Helluva Kick should be a backup finisher or a signature move.

Apollo Crews needs to stop it with that knockoff Blue Thunder Bomb he's doing and use the fucking Jackhammer. It's been long enough since Goldberg was relevant, Crews could make that move look good. It would also be better than the two shitty finishers he has now.

The spear Roman gave last night to protect Bray's pin was the best one he's delivered in a while.

Sami: whynotboth.gif or whatever.

Apollo: Yeah, dude.

Roman: But can he be anything other than an effective sidekick?

I've been a bit sick and while crashed out on the couch last night (and this morning) was inspired to update my rosters for Fire Pro Wrestling Returns (PS2 classic on PS3).

Found a bunch of great CAW sets and am quite close to having a complete and up to date modern WWE, NXT, Classic WWF, ECW & WCW, Lucha Underground along with some ROH, TNA and NJPW.

I've only watched a bit of New Japan, caught one episode of ROH and a tiny bit of TNA. It's been a fair amount of labour organizing the 500 created wrestler's, deleting duplicates and trying to pick the best version of each wrastler.

I've added some names I've heard tossed about for the NXT Cruiserweight invitational (Sabre Jr, La Sombra, etc) and other people I've heard referenced on WrassleGAF (Dave Mastiff). Along with a bunch of logos for the various feds and I'll make a ring for the Lucha Underground temple.

I'll be happy to share the save here when I'm done, before I do, any requests?

Bandini

Shane is oddly likable even when fumbling through promos, while Steph has a shrill cadence and can be too repetitive, but every once in a while Steph burns the damn stadium down. Gotta give her the edge

Son Of D

I got to assume Shane constantly appearing on RAW is probably leading to Shane v Triple H down the road.

I guessed that was part of the reason they never put HHH and Shane in the same ring before mania and let Stephanie do it instead.

Maybe this is how they do that often planned Triple H versus Vince story they have been tossing around every year or two. Shane does the actual wrestling part.

I'm expecting Shane/HHH at Summerslam. Probably HIAC again since it's a match HHH has been in often too. Or some gimmick match so Shane can jump over burning tables or a pirahna pit or some crazy spot.

Top Bottom