• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Zach

I don't know what the h they're doing, but in my opinion, they are some gah dang fools if they're not angling for Seth Rollins to come back as a super face. Really, they should embrace heel Reigns in the short term, bring back good guy Seth to dethrone him. And then move towards a Shield face reunion thing before transitioning back to singles guys doing whatever the fans dictate.

This is coming from a guy who doesn't love Rollins and never really saw The Shield.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rumors were that the Authority storyline was winding down, and that Rollins would be coming back as a face. Cena's scheduled to come back in May / June, and Balor looks like he's not on NXT any more. I think Rollins and HHH will face off before or at Summerslam to end the Authority angle.

I'm curious as to what they want to do with Reigns and Cena at WM. I wonder whether they finally pull the trigger on Cena / Taker, or do they go Reigns / Cena and have Taker face someone else (Heel Balor?)

Taker is in the middle of claiming he's retired so who knows if he'll actually show up but apparently he claims he's retired a lot

I'm with you, Zach. I don't really like Seth Rollins and I'm one of the few people who thinks the Shield is wildly overrated, but his face return could be huge.

Speaking of people I don't like turning face, Bray Wyatt was incredible last night.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I don't know what the h they're doing, but in my opinion, they are some gah dang fools if they're not angling for Seth Rollins to come back as a super face. Really, they should embrace heel Reigns in the short term, bring back good guy Seth to dethrone him. And then move towards a Shield face reunion thing before transitioning back to singles guys doing whatever the fans dictate.

This is coming from a guy who doesn't love Rollins and never really saw The Shield.

Face Rollins ending the Reigns of terror is a no brainer. Plus they need to put the belt on a babyface so Owens can beat them.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Seth is obviously going to be a face. If you believe our friend falconarrow, he's the one who will put an end to The Authority storyline or at least send them on a long vacation.

Nakamura said "The first person I met after my debut match in WWE was Vince Mcmahon. We shook hands. Vince smiled."

MEANWHILE, IN VINCE'S HEAD...

kaientaibegstodiffer03jm4.jpg

GOD DAMN THAT'S FUNNY
I hear they're inducting Kai en tai next year. 😉

Greatest tag team ever. Ever. Everrr!

Caderfix

He is talented and his character is good. They made him lose to everyone possible and have the same repetitive promos, but, to me, it always looked like something easy to fix due to the aforementioned qualities. The only doubt I had was if WWE would try to do so.

sora87

That was a really, really good Raw, not even the usos and sheamus could ruin it.
Bray looked great.

Gallows and Anderson not gonna be associated with Balor then I guess?

Oh and AJ vs Sami was so good, better than 85% of mania.

klonere

Banned
He is talented and his character is good. They made him lose to everyone possible and have the same repetitive promos, but, to me, it always looked like something easy to fix due to the aforementioned qualities. The only doubt I had was if WWE would try to do so.

They legit stumbled headfirst into a goldmine with face Bray

Bray just seems to have those natural instincts in the ring for the little details that really get a character over.

I guess its amplified now that he is suddenly a face that wins.

That was a really, really good Raw, not even the usos and sheamus could ruin it.
Bray looked great.

Gallows and Anderson not gonna be associated with Balor then I guess?

Oh and AJ vs Sami was so good, better than 85% of mania.

Gallows and Anderson aren't associated with Balor....yet.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 4/11:

8pm: 3.474
9pm: 3.687
10pm: 3.427

Avg: 3.529

Back to the usual numbers. The 260,000 who tuned in for hour 2 left during hour 3. As for DVR last weeks raw after Wrestlemania brought the amount who watched the show to 4.5 million.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
You say that now, in a few weeks his fans in the WWE universe will be his "family" and he'll be doing the Bayou Boogie on the way to the ring because HE'S HAVING FUN MAGGLE!

Yup, good guy Bray is going to be really easy for WWE to fuck up. Easier than it was to fuck up heel Bray which they did with ruthless precision.

Raw Viewership for 4/11:

8pm: 3.474
9pm: 3.687
10pm: 3.427

Avg: 3.529

Back to the usual numbers. The 260,000 who tuned in for hour 2 left during hour 3. As for DVR last weeks raw after Wrestlemania brought the amount who watched the show to 4.5 million.
I can't think of anyone to blame this week

klonere

Banned
xvcpLWs.gif

Hell of a match. So fucking proud of Will
not that I did anything

Just a disgustingly good match. Will did so much cool shit without breaking out his entire moveset. He's so GOOD.

I love the baseball punch but Will's sell of it here was the best bit.

somedevil

9COxPRD.jpg

I can't believe some of you don't know and/or love WCW Jericho.

what episode is this from?

Plus it seems Kalisto is okay according to pwinsider:

WWE US Champion Kalisto was not injured on last night’s Raw. His bump to the floor during the match with the Dudleyz was an angle so that he could not participate in the match. Kalisto is not injured, and is set for the international tour, which kicks off tomorrow.

Top Bottom