• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

But Shane is much, MUCH more enjoyable than her. Even if her promos are considered good heel promos, she's just boring and has a horrible voice.

wrestlemania32stephanie2.jpg

wwe-rumor-sasha-banks-vs-stephanie-mcmahon-happening-at-wrestlemania-32_3.jpg

Shane could never.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shane's fine, but if you don't understand and appreciate Stephanie's glory, you should be ashamed.

klonere

Banned
Your right Rusev, you should be the face of the WWE :(

Everything is real nice so far apart from Roman being dollar store Cena.

Stephanie has been fantastic in a very limited, very specific role. Problem is she's been doing that role for two fucking decades, and it's beyond stale

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Big Damo is making the rounds in America soon. Wonder who's gonna book him and with whom? Could be fun.

Big Damo vs Tatanka

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure I agree mostly because Steph has been repeating the same promo over and over since Daniel Bryan

Nah. Compare Mania's amazing intro promo to anything else. Has it been done? No. Not at all. That was her ascension to Goddesshood. A+++++

Hey.
Hey you.
I want to watch some wrestling stuff.
Gimme recommendations.
If all the good stuff fits in one gif, I don't want it.

CZW Tournament of Death IV. Wait you were probably there

We got everything interesting here:
http://www.legitshook.com/collections

We got Stampede 89 and 88. Jumbo in the 70s. Jumbo in the 80s. Florida 84. Mid-South 82. SWS (which is fucking AMAZING)

You may not like the author, but the video content is undeniable.

I think we need to stop referring to Bullet Club when speaking of Gallows/Anderson and assuming that it's going to happen.

I also really really really hope if they go the nWo/Outsiders route it's not a near direct rip off b/c I can totally see that happening

klonere

Banned
I eh- Shane McMahon has this thing were he eh- seems to you know, lose his place? sometimes. It's not the uh, most convincing thing as an er- authority figure.

That crowd was hot for the Natty win.

I think we need to stop referring to Bullet Club when speaking of Gallows/Anderson and assuming that it's going to happen.

I also really really really hope if they go the nWo/Outsiders route it's not a near direct rip off b/c I can totally see that happening

The snake eats itself

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I eh- Shane McMahon has this thing were he eh- seems to you know, lose his place? sometimes. It's not the uh, most convincing thing as an er- authority figure.

That's because they had the ref look right at Charlotte tapping and the bell rang.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
every Stephanie promo is the same

like you guys want to shit on Bray for that and then act like Stephanie is a good promo? Holy shit.

The snake eats itself

Shane is
Better than random baby face burial #3433

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've never seen a giraffe suck a cat's pecker but that doesn't mean the first time I do will propel me to valhalla

Maybe you're just MEDIOCRE!

*looks at Legit Shook Collection*

Steph would be fine if she would actually get her comeuppance from a female for once

She uh...wins every feud. I won't complain. She looks badass while doing it.

The Main Event of RAW should always be a match that has some sort of consequence. Either a #1 contender shot, a title shot or something of similar value. I really don't care for these matches that end the night with absolute zero value. They should have the Reigns/Bray tag match on at 10pm and then end the night with one of the #1 contender matches or the Women's title match.

I tuned out because there was nothing of value in their main event.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
YOU ALL BOO US NOW BUT YOU SECRETLY KNOW IT IS FOR THE BEST. WE ARE FOR THE BEST. I/WE WILL DO THIS AND YOU MIGHT BOO BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO IS FOR THE BEST. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE ARE IN CHARGE AND ULTIMATELY YOU WILL THANK US

like how Daniel Bryan was the one who they didn't want to be champion and they were trying to convince him that there were better options 'impartially' like Roman or Cena and then their next feud was .... Cena and telling him how he shouldn't be champion and there were better champions 'impartially' and then their next feud was Roman and how he shouldn't be champion because there were better champions i'mpartially'.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
YOU ALL BOO US NOW BUT YOU SECRETLY KNOW IT IS FOR THE BEST. WE ARE FOR THE BEST. I/WE WILL DO THIS AND YOU MIGHT BOO BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO IS FOR THE BEST. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE ARE IN CHARGE AND ULTIMATELY YOU WILL THANK US

When she's right she's right. Great Raw this week huh?

FyreWulff

and he could shoot.

9Nu7akv.gif

look at him working the modified neck crank. That's some serious catch-as-catch-can-wrestling there.

Remember that one time recently where Cena had someone in the fireman carry and security was beating the shit out of some guy that ran in at his feet? Camera suddenly zoomed in on Cena to hide the run in as he was smirking

Anth0ny

Nakamura said "The first person I met after my debut match in WWE was Vince Mcmahon. We shook hands. Vince smiled."

MEANWHILE, IN VINCE'S HEAD...

kaientaibegstodiffer03jm4.jpg

GOD DAMN THAT'S FUNNY

kiguel182

The camera just being backstage on 2 guys such as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQUMYjauEsk

as opposed to having somebody cover the back like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcxUjQmHO7I

WWE would have brought mean gene in by him walking into Vince's office. Like a camera is always in his office even when he is making secret plans about getting back at austin.

Its the difference between making it seem like a sport or that it's based in some sort of reality vs a WWE stage play where we are part of the ride.

I like WWE way more as a stage play than a fake sport.

klonere

Banned
AJ was being a real mean guy to Sami :(

I sure hope he doesn't be all mean to Roman :( But he'd probably need some sort of help to beat Roman!!!

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I got to assume Shane constantly appearing on RAW is probably leading to Shane v Triple H down the road.

I guessed that was part of the reason they never put HHH and Shane in the same ring before mania and let Stephanie do it instead.

Maybe this is how they do that often planned Triple H versus Vince story they have been tossing around every year or two. Shane does the actual wrestling part.

Rumors were that the Authority storyline was winding down, and that Rollins would be coming back as a face. Cena's scheduled to come back in May / June, and Balor looks like he's not on NXT any more. I think Rollins and HHH will face off before or at Summerslam to end the Authority angle.

I'm curious as to what they want to do with Reigns and Cena at WM. I wonder whether they finally pull the trigger on Cena / Taker, or do they go Reigns / Cena and have Taker face someone else (Heel Balor?)

Top Bottom