• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Luschient

I've never seen a giraffe suck a cat's pecker but that doesn't mean the first time I do will propel me to valhalla

tumblr_n6wy6beUVM1shtg7lo1_500.gif

Russo said that the idea of a shoot tournament amped the WWE owner up.

"He loved it. Vince loves that stuff. Two guys fighting in a shoot. Real competitive nature, bragging rights that tapped into his masculinity something fierce. I didn't have to sell him on it; I didn't have to talk him into it. It was just like 'how to we do this?'" said Russo.

I guess Vince was the one thing to get in Rowan's ear then.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fascinating how the lawyers for Punklet and Colt are from LA, but Amann's lawyers are in Chicago. Wonder how the hometown comes into play, considering this.

Barrage

Ahhh, they got that girl from the Marines in the next NXT Class. Cool.

There's just...so much money to be made in a Heel with real-life Marines experience. There for the taking.

Heel

Going solely off of the podcast... if what Punk said was true, wouldn't the medical records of the "other doctor" that told him the severity of his condition and took care of it prove his claims? Or is there more fuckery beyond that in a lawsuit like this (I'm a professional lawyer obviously)

Would a professional wrestler go and lie like that...?

UberTag

I'm sure this will be of big interest to the dwindling numbers of CM Punk nuthuggers that still hang on his every word. That last Punk topic really shaved off a big number of them. That shit was embarrassing.
Doesn't Punk have something more pressing to focus on?
No, not his laughable UFC career. I'm talking about rooting for the Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Not to mention he was making a point of re-watching The Force Awakens daily last week and sharing insight about it over Twitter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't Punk have something more pressing to focus on?
No, not his laughable UFC career. I'm talking about rooting for the Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Not to mention he was making a point of re-watching The Force Awakens daily last week and sharing insight about it over Twitter.

People said he wasn't serious about his UFC career. Hoh!

Man, I hope he's busting his ass...

Aiii

So not worth it
Stop being sour over Punk. He's been gone for over two years now, it is time to move on.

If you must be sour, there are plenty of shitty wrestlers in WWE right now you can freely pick and choose from, mix it up a little.

Kaladin

From PWINSIDER:

Yesterday when we reported TNA would be leaving it's Cummings Stations location to move it's headquarters to a warehouse elsewhere in Nashville, we noted it was a move that had been planned for some time. There have been reports, originated by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, that the company was being evicted from the space. It's quite possible there is some truth to that, but we are told that the company knew for some time they would be moving to the new location by May 1st. One person in the company described it to me over the weekend that they were moving due to "leases expiring" and that the move has been planned for several months. It's entirely possible the company was told they would not be getting a new lease but this was not a case of the company rushing out under the cover of night or anything that was a sudden move. The ShopTNA.com aspect of the company, which was housed in the old HQ's basement, has been long gone from Cummings Station. The new space is described to me as a 20-25,000 square foot warehouse. As noted earlier today, the TNA production facilities will be moving to NorthStar Productions in Nashville, a well known production facility in the city.

An actual shooter among the WWE's latest signees:

* Macey Estrella (Parris Island, South Carolina) – Trained with Tom Caiazzo of American Premier Wrestling, Estrella is a former U.S. Marine and member of the Marine Corps SWAT Team.

Zach

Just watched the good doc pull two giant stents from my son's sinuses and what appeared to be an aborted fetus. Pretty gross.

Not much since they don't get paid otherwise. Not sure if those shitty Thor comics are paying any bills for him.

I mean outside fights too. EA's gonna pay him for his affiliation with UFC, but does UFC pay him to do those Q&As or do they have an NFL deal? And isn't there a reality show focusing on him? I'm almost more interested to see him not fight and see how much he can squeeze out of this UFC fighter who never fought thing.

Kaladin

Nah, Roman Reigns is turning into the internet darling killer in response to the backlash.

He's giving these IWC chumps the time of day in a main event match.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I mean outside fights too. EA's gonna pay him for his affiliation with UFC, but does UFC pay him to do those Q&As or do they have an NFL deal? And isn't there a reality show focusing on him? I'm almost more interested to see him not fight and see how much he can squeeze out of this UFC fighter who never fought thing.

They don't get paid for video games and Q &A's. There's an anti-trust lawsuit against the UFC going on right now and part of it involves not being paid royalties on anything featuring their likeness.

Fox318

FIghters with the UFC sign away their likeness for video games. Its how Brock is still in UFC games today.

Top Bottom