• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Fox318

Zach I'm watching Nitro and it's Flair vs Eddie.

Randy Amderson practically just chopped flair and wasn't having any of his bs.

If they were still with the company and able-bodied, I do wonder where Punk & Bryan would fit in with today's WWE indie renaissance they ushered in.

Valentus

What are the chances that Cena being the Third Man in the Bullet Outsiders, and Vince shock the world again like the end of the streak?

Mahonay

Banned
Cf4AgRqW4AMAUIv.jpg:large

Cf3qStZUYAAO6Hm.jpg:large
It's super weird to see Big Poppa Pump looking like a regular dude in a dress shirt and tie.

Limit

What are the chances that Cena being the Third Man in the Bullet Outsiders, and Vince shock the world again like the end of the streak?

That will only end in Cena double swerving on the bullet club 2 episodes from that event and be good guy you want some come get some you can't see me the champ is here cena again.

Mahonay

Banned
I just realized Alberto Del Rio was a former WWE Champion. That just sounds wrong to me.

Also big congrats to Big Poppa Pump. Hope it works out for him.
I was still on my break from watching wrestling when Del Rio was champ. It's definitely weird to think about.

THE CAT JINDRAK/ OHAIRE BABY

Jeff Jarrett uncensored
Cf4JKZgVIAEjhve.jpg
Lol Kronic were hilarious. They picked two guys that looked the least like stoners on their roster.

Ultratech

Steiner in formal wear looks weird as hell

Is it wrong if I expected him to bust out of it any minute and cut a promo on everybody in there?

YOU'RE FAT! ERRYONE OF YOU IS FAT! *incoherent rambling*
OH, YOU WANT SUGAR? WELL TOO BAD CAUSE I AIN'T GOT NONE.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's like...four good main events in the entire year of 1998 in WCW. Goldberg/Hogan, Goldberg/DDP. A couple of Nitro matches not involving Goldberg/DDP.

Top Bottom