• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Zach

It's pretty funny that Bossman entered right into a program with Austin after his ridiculously crappy, ever-changing, Brother Bruti-esque run in WCW.

voodoo child and cult of personality are such great entrance themes for their hogan and punk

ideally every legit superstar would get legit music

Looks like Anderson and fellow are running an outsiders gimmick

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEH5PRenWiA/

Are they really outsiders if Cole and JBL said they were expected to come into the company and ran through their bio and history on Monday. JR would have been losing his shit, and screaming WHO ARE THEY, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE. I know they are just following the script, but cmon show some excitement don't read facts from a piece of paper you just happen to have ready for the segment.

ElRenoRaven

GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw the news about Balls on Mick's facebook. He was one of my favorites in ECW. When I thought of ECW Balls fucking Mahoney came to mind first thing.

FUCK YOU 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've got no numbers to back it up but I bet in the fifteen years since WCW was sold to WWF they probably made the purchase price back just in NWO merchandise sales. Maybe even just the t-shirt alone.

I've got no numbers to back it up but I bet in the fifteen years since WCW was sold to WWF they probably made the purchase price back just in NWO merchandise sales. Maybe even just the t-shirt alone.
The 2002 return itself speaks for that. And if you believe the rumour of that selling price, hell fucking yeah.

Do we have any definitive theory why Rick Rude isn't in the Hall of Fame? I mean, no disrespect to Bossman or Godfather but them being in before Rick is kinda ridiculous. Did Vince and Rick's family have some crazy falling out or something?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Do we have any definitive theory why Rick Rude isn't in the Hall of Fame? I mean, no disrespect to Bossman or Godfather but them being in before Rick is kinda ridiculous. Did Vince and Rick's family have some crazy falling out or something?

He did double deal him during the Attitude Era. JJ isn't in the HOF either!

The same reason why Lex isn't on good terms with Vince. He fucked him over.

- WWE taped the following matches tonight in San Diego for this week's Main Event episode:

* Apollo Crews vs. Bo Dallas
* Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler
* Heath Slater vs. WWE United States Champion Kalisto

Smackdown spoilers

Enzo and Big Cass and The Vaudevillians moved on

Round 2 is The Usos vs The Vaudevillians and Enzo and Big Cass vs those damn Duddleys

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Looks like Anderson and gallows are running an outsiders gimmick

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEH5PRenWiA/

but whose side is he on
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzAzNzI4NjUy.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sounds like skipping SD was a good choice. I've got the week off and we went to Raw while we were in LA because I convinced her the closer SmackDown would be garbage where nothing interesting happens.

I have to admit it's funny how quickly they turned AJ Styles into a big enough deal to be main eventing PPVs for the title.

I hope Apollo Crews does well, because RAW wasn't a good sign for him.
Crowd was dead for him but he was following Zayn/Styles which the crowd was super hot for.

Top Bottom