• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think guns in wrestling are stupid ideas no matter what the context

Sephzilla

but whose side is he on
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzAzNzI4NjUy.jpg

If Cena was revealed to be the leader of this version of Bullet Club, this would be my approximate reaction

gEdUNfp.gif

In other words, I really like the idea

bjork

Do we have any definitive theory why Rick Rude isn't in the Hall of Fame? I mean, no disrespect to Bossman or Godfather but them being in before Rick is kinda ridiculous. Did Vince and Rick's family have some crazy falling out or something?

He never apologized for talking shit about Boss Man's mama, so he is still indefinitely suspended. Appearing as a talking head in 97 doesn't count.

via @JonnyCandido:

Balls funeral is most likely going to be at O'Brian's funeral home in wall/spring lake heights NJ, I'll know the time n date later today.

Some more general information about Balls Mahoney's death, he was laying on the couch watching jepordy w his family, when he became quiet.

When his wife called him n got no answer she went over to him n saw he was blue n irresponsive, they called 911 and tried CPR but he passed

Damn.

What was the shit about him dying some other way?

Also did they do a tribute to Blackjack at the beginning of Raw?

klonere

Banned
Rewatched Styles vs Zayn from Raw. That was so good.

Also paid a lot of attention to Bray w/Roman. Everything Bray does is great there. Takes zero effort to make him hot again because of how good he is. A great character survives meaningless losses, and he has survived a lot.

Talent can and will overcome all given just an inch.

Bray proved that.

Sephzilla

Rewatched Styles vs Zayn from Raw. That was so good.

Also paid a lot of attention to Bray w/Roman. Everything Bray does is great there. Takes zero effort to make him hot again because of how good he is. A great character survives meaningless losses, and he has survived a lot.

They should be retroactively named The New Face of Spear

Would you include Savio Vega in there? He was really only Vega and Kwang, but they bounced him around a bit in terms of angle. Maybe it's just disdain for fans being too ridiculous now, but I feel like guys were bounced around so much in the NG and Attitude ramp up.
I just read this post and it kinda make me realize that it's harder to repackage guys now because the fans know everything. The fact that Bray was able to be repackaged successfully was great considering how the crowd killed Tensai.

Cant we asume bray got a spot because his grand papie died i mean great if they continue this (i always thought bray would be a main eventer by now) but i feel like this was a one time thing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
BuCCWTQ.jpg

Kids get in for just $5, what a great family friendly event!

Mr. California is just the dirt worst money mark promoter going, has to be.

Heel, sf2fanatic, is this near you all? Wowzers. Ranks up there with the "The Pimp Who Slapped Me" having kids get in for free.

I can't wait for them to release a tell all brawl for all dvd. Of course it would be the lowest selling dvd ever but I'd buy it on beta max, vhs, dvd, hd dvd, blu ray, and film.

bjork

Got enough points through miitomo to either get the Zelda Picross game, or WarioWare Touched. I really like Picross, but I only like the first 3 Zeldas. I like WarioWare, but really only the first one and twisted.

What to do?

Kurita

Got enough points through miitomo to either get the Zelda Picross game, or WarioWare Touched. I really like Picross, but I only like the first 3 Zeldas. I like WarioWare, but really only the first one and twisted.

What to do?
But Touched is the GOAT WW game

I just read this post and it kinda make me realize that it's harder to repackage guys now because the fans know everything. The fact that Bray was able to be repackaged successfully was great considering how the crowd killed Tensai.

Unless the person is in a mask there isn't much you can do now. Rikishi and Bradshaw had non-masked gimmicks that would be repackaged, but there was either enough time in between them or just small variances. What can you do with a guy like Breeze or Dallas? You'd have to completely repackage their look or give them a lot of creative freedom in presentation.

I think the reason Husky / Bray worked well is because he looked completely different. When I was watching some older PPV and the (Punk) Nexus came out I had no clue Husky Harris was Bray.

bjork

But Touched is the GOAT WW game

The original is the king forever. I even bought the paper airplane thing off dsiware because it's so dope.

To be fair, I haven't played Touched since the import came out and it's free so I can't really go wrong. I just don't see myself logging in to Miitomo forever for coins, so I doubt I can get another 1000 in time for the Zelda thing. Maybe I'll coin flip on it.

Like I'm exposing myself to those lasers. I want to at least look good in my 30s.

The only laserdisc I ever owned was SpiceWorld, and people say I look like I'm 25 even though I'm almost 40. I think it's their eyes from all those unsafe vhs rays

Unless the person is in a mask there isn't much you can do now. Rikishi and Bradshaw had non-masked gimmicks that would be repackaged, but there was either enough time in between them or just small variances. What can you do with a guy like Breeze or Dallas? You'd have to completely repackage their look or give them a lot of creative freedom in presentation.

I think the reason Husky / Bray worked well is because he looked completely different. When I was watching some older PPV and the (Punk) Nexus came out I had no clue Husky Harris was Bray.
Even in the 90s some guys didn't have masks and they kinda worked. A hair cut, some facial hairs, different hair colour, different clothes, and/or different mannerisms can do more than you think.

Tyler can get rid of that shit and become a Mountie.

Bo could take on the blackjack role easily(he's just too small).

bjork

Even in the 90s some guys didn't have masks and they kinda worked. A hair cut, some facial hairs, different hair colour, different clothes, and/or different mannerisms can do more than you think.

Tyler can get rid of that shit and become a Mountie.

Bray could take on the blackjack role easily(he's just too small).

They should give breeze a thing where he starts taking pics with people instead of selfies

but then they get future endeavored in real life, but in the story, he murdered them

Top Bottom