• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Hex

Banned
Damn when people turn in here they turn.
Screw you all.
Finn is still fantastic, Ambrose is still fun, and Becky is the uncrowned Queen of the Women's division.

Can we still get Sting vs Taker at the next Mania as long as it's a loser shaves his head match and they book it so that they somehow both lose?

I like it, ring the bell

UberTag

Except on Monday Alberto Del Rio was more over than Roman Reigns. Alberto Del Rio! The biggest WWE heat killer in years.
That was an exceptional situation because they were in California... literally the only place on the planet outside of Mexico where Del Rio is still over.

Kaladin

Screw you all.
Finn is still fantastic, Ambrose is still fun, and Becky is the uncrowned Queen of the Women's division.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this place will even eventually hate Bayley.

Sephzilla

Screw you all.

I was with you until this. There's only one true uncrowned queen of the division

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

Nah Becky deserves the title and could do very well with it bruh

Sasha can too but that don't mean you leave Becky out!

Absolutely no question that Becky is belt worthy as well. I personally just think Sasha is on a different level than everybody else though. Plus I kind of think Becky works better as a belt chaser more than a champion, a la Sami Zayn in NXT

Zach

I am happy that Sasha and Becky and Charlotte and Natalya are all vying for the Women's Championship instead of lesser wrasslers. You guys should be, too.

NoRéN

I am happy that Sasha and Becky and Charlotte and Natalya are all vying for the Women's Championship instead of lesser wrasslers. You guys should be, too.

The longer Paige and Brie stay away from the title the better for everyone.

RBH

Smackdown and Main Event spoilers:

Main Event

*Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson took out local wrestlers and cut a promo in which they said “nobody can stop us, nobody is safe” and they got some heat. This may have been a dark segment.

*Kalisto beat Heath Slater (w/Bo Dallas, Adam Rose, Curtis Axel). Kalisto got the basic win. The Social Outcasts drew some good heat.

After a break, the Social Outcasts cut a promo challenging anyone. Apollo Crews came out.

*Apollo Crews beat Bo Dallas. Heath Slater, Adam Rose, and Curtis Axel were ejected from ringside. Good action with Crews dominating mostly. Crews used his finisher for the win.

*Kevin Owens beat Dolph Ziggler. Back and forth action between the two. Owens got good heat and won with the Popup Powerbomb for the win.

Smackdown

* SmackDown opens with WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz and Maryse out for MizTV. The got really good heat to start. Zack Ryder interrupts and The Miz teased that he would give Ryder a title shot but Ryder's already booked in a match with Baron Corbin

* Baron Corbin got the easy win over Zack Ryder. After the match, Corbin beat Ryder down again but Dolph Ziggler made the save and they brawled

* Emma defeated Paige in a quick match. Paige took a nasty spill in the corner but looked to be fine

* Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady defeated The Ascension to advance in the tag team tournament. Enzo and Cass were over big time and looked awesome in the ring

* Backstage segment with Alberto Del Rio interrupting AJ Styles

* AJ Styles defeated Alberto Del Rio. Good match with a very hot crowd but Del Rio botched a move and Styles landed on his neck. He won with a roll-up and was holding his neck on the way to the back, hopefully just selling but it looked bad live

* Backstage comedy segment with Fandango and The Golden Truth

* The Vaudevillains defeated Goldust and R-Truth in a quick match to advance in the tag team tournament

* Sami Zayn vs. Chris Jericho was a hot main event with Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens on commentary, and providing distractions. Good action in the ring and entertaining stuff outside. Owens interfered to cause the disqualification, which led to the babyfaces standing tall to end SmackDown

Sephzilla

I'm legit happy to be excited for women's matches. I'm also happy that Natalya is part of the current title contenders, I've always felt she's under appreciated.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No one wants to hang out with you in your Wolverine costume.

I have no idea what this is referencing

Especially because I hate Wolverine most out of all "standard" X-Men

Zach

I'm legit happy to be excited for women's matches. I'm also happy that Natalya is part of the current title contenders, I've always felt she's under appreciated.

Yaaay! Look at us... what a positive bunch!

I have no idea what this is referencing

Especially because I hate Wolverine most out of all "standard" X-Men

Isn't your conflict a Marvel movie? I assumed you'd be dabbling in some cosplay...

Top Bottom