• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

somedevil

all that investment and protection and he is made of glass.

Only reason he continues to get that push is because he HHH's key example of how he took Johnny Ace chicken shit and made chicken salad.

How is he made of glass? The guy had 168 and 173 matches in the last two years.

RBH

WWE officials have informed us that Undertaker will be doing two shows next week on the European tour.

Undertaker is scheduled to appear on 4/19 in London, which are the Smackdown tapings, and will be doing a 4/20 house show in Newcastle.

Yesterday we had been told that he would be off the tour, but it was explained that there was a misunderstanding and he is off most of the tour, with Kane replacing him in all the other cities that he was originally advertised.

Undertaker was originally going to work the entire tour doing tag team matches in most cities. Last week he was pulled from advertising on most of the shows, but not all of them. As of yesterday, he was being advertised for three dates on the tour.

Originally, the European Tour was scheduled to be headlined by Undertaker on one side and Daniel Bryan appearances on the other, so had Undertaker pulled out of the entire tour they would have lost both of its headline acts.
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/undertaker-will-appear-wwe-european-tour-210891

Syder

This hurts the rest of the Wyatts, Strowman especially, too. Strowman really needs to be under someone's tutelage.

FUCK. Please don't be a serious injury.

klonere

Banned
qdt4rdh.gif

somedevil

Yes, I think this has more to do with working hurt than being made of glass.

Given Bray's family background I'm not surprised he decided to tough it out.

That is true but most of them do anyway. Plus the injury description basically says he slipped and hurt knee.

So it either they stopped it because it day one of the tour or he is joining Harper on the injury list with a torn acl.

Zach

Why isn't NeoGAF's Official WrassleGAF site www.LegitShook.com more popular? There aren't even comments on the WrassleMania Dallas review I just skimmed.

And the Video Games section is junk. I was expecting more Revenge coverage. :(

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
well i guess that saves bray from getting buried by roman later this year like planned,

DM needs to experience what it's like being on the winning/healthy team for once

The Kane Train's open, friend. Please, don't take the hurt anymore

Heel

I guess this is a good time to reveal I've been workshopping a "Wreddit, WrassleGAF, or YouTube comment?" game. The results may surprise you.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That's kind of awesome for flippy indie shit though. Gotta admit, everything made sense.

It's kind of terrible actually. I'm always surprised when people get off on the flippy stuff, it just looks like Cirque du Soliel shit to me.

Kaladin

It's kind of terrible actually. I'm always surprised when people get off on the flippy stuff, it just looks like Cirque du Soliel shit to me.

Sure, it's highly choreographed, but aside from the flips at the end, it's just a bunch of flippy moves and immediate flashy reversals.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think its kind of funny that Sami Zayn has a reputation as an easily injured wrestler when he's working a safer style than he did as Generico and he wasn't particularly injury-prone for most of his career.

I just wish he'd stop doing that goddamn swan dive over the ropes. Dude's gonna crack a tailbone.

So what petition do we have to make to get Scott Steiner as the next Colonel Sanders?
Hey Sting

I wrote you but you still ain't calling

I left my email, my account, and my home phone at the bottom.

I wrote you letter about your neck not too long ago, you must not have got them.

It must've been a problem in the email send bar or something.

Sometimes I type 4 o clock in the morning half sleep and drowsy

But anyways fuck it, what's been up man? How's your neck.

I just had surgery on my hip, when I get healed I'm going to be like you, I'm going to be a wrestler.

I read about your dream of wrestling Undertaker too, I had a favourite wrestler too who had to retire and not get a great match he wanted.

I know you probably hear this everyday, I'm your biggest fan. I even liked the stupid shit you did too with Robocop.

I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man.

I like the shit you did with Shockmaster too, that shit was fat.

Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back just to chat, your biggest fan, this is Jamz.

Top Bottom