• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Mahonay

Banned
Emma went over Paige pretty cleanly on Smackdown. Good. I'd love to see her get involved in the title picture at some point. She's had an awesome turnaround.

Paige is super fucking boring pretty much always now.

Adam Rose and Konnor both got 60 day suspensions for failing drug tests.

Adam Rose is easily the worst part of the Social Outcasts. They should recruit Breeze for the crew and his character should take selfies with people on the way to the ring instead of his current prince/pretty boy look.

bjork

Parents laugh at their kid's over reactions all the time but put on a serious face to help them out.

I remember when I was a teenager, I used to make pudding mix that you shook up. Mix + milk, shake up and chill, and you have pudding in like 30 minutes. So one night I'm shaking it up, and the lid came off my pitcher, sending the unchilled pudding all over the kitchen. In my face, on my shirt, etc.

My mom went and got a camera to take pictures, and then called one of my friends to tell them how much of a dumbass I looked like right then.

Kuroyume

Banned
Sucks for Adam especially with the family he has to support and his sick son.

I like him a lot in the social outcasts. Shame they only get the smallest of TV time for like 2 minute squash matches.

UberTag

Emma went over Paige pretty cleanly on Smackdown. Good. I'd love to see her get involved in the title picture at some point. She's had an awesome turnaround.

Paige is super fucking boring pretty much always now.
Emma's in a better spot booking-wise than her boyfriend is right now. And we're less than two weeks out of him winning the IC title at Wrestlemania. How sad is that?

I never knew about this

In a bizarre incident, former WWE Women's Champion Sable, now 44-years-old, had a heated confrontation with a woman over twenty years her junior backstage at Raw 1,000. The girl was Randy Orton's approximate 20-year-old mistress, who he had an illegitimate baby boy with late last year.

People within WWE are aware of Orton's young female companion (and the baby since he often brags about him to co-workers) as he has brought her backstage to shows in the past. Despite serving a 60-day suspension for his second violation of the Talent Wellness Program, he was there since it took place in his hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. Sable often accompanies Brock Lesnar to WWE events since he detests being away from his family, even for a short while.

The young woman goaded multiple people at the event, including Sable, who grew up in a trailer park and had her fair share of volatile encounters during her time with the company years ago. The girl upset Sable with a flippant remark, which quickly led to an intense argument between the two in front of people backstage. The situation, however, was diffused before it could turn physical.

I never knew about this

The young woman goaded multiple people at the event, including Sable, who grew up in a trailer park and had her fair share of volatile encounters during her time with the company years ago. The girl upset Sable with a flippant remark, which quickly led to an intense argument between the two in front of people backstage. The situation, however, was diffused before it could turn into the grind

Fixed

If there is one person I don't want to piss off its sable.

Maybe that's why we might not ever get Orton vs Brock.

Brock would shoot.
You don't fuck with people who grew up in trailer parks

Vince and Sable would probably kill you if you looked at them wrong. Well Vince is more tamed but Sable is married to a killer so that rubs off on her more.

I'm still baffled that she won't learn how to bump but she was always willing to grind.

f63.gif

You guys put me out with that Orton/Lesnar/Sable talk.

Booorrriiinnng.

Oh, I see. You're not.

Someone made fun of Bob Backlund for being the only person in WWF locker room who didn't drink or do any drugs. He kept bugging Bob about it, so Bob took him down, tied him into a hold, and sat on his back for about an hour, not letting him up.

Backlund takes this shit too seriously. I bet he wakes up in the morning trying to figure out who he'll shoot on today. But I applaud my straight edge brother.

Bubba T

Emma's in a better spot booking-wise than her boyfriend is right now. And we're less than two weeks out of him winning the IC title at Wrestlemania. How sad is that?

Says more about the IC title then anything. Management has never cared for Ryder, except to job him out on TV. Once they get bored he'll be released.

Top Bottom