• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Some straight up Miz-tier catching right here, goddamn;

MNuWH8y.gif

Zach

I've used heel before with people I'm not close with. But that's because it's an actual word for a contemptible person (so what if I just looked it up to make sure I hadn't been unknowingly using wrestling lingo in real life?).

Although I'm not really like you weirdos. I wouldn't necessarily not use it because it's a "wresting word"; I wouldn't use it if I thought the person I was talking to wouldn't understand its meaning, which is just common courtesy.

Anyway, wrestling slang is goofy and I've come to enjoy it.

Anth0ny

people would look at me like a crazy person if I used carny talk in real life

but nothing will stop me from using it on gaf. and that's a shoot.

RBH

• Shane McMahon will be on the Smackdown tapings this week on 4/19 in London.
  • The only update we have on Bray Wyatt is that he was sent home from the tour due to his calf injury, but we don't have a diagnosis as to what is the severity of the injury.
  • HHH is appearing at Wednesday's house show in Newcastle. It's been confirmed. HHH has been booked for shows on 4/20 in Newcastle, England, 4/21 in Brussels, Belgium
    and 4/23 in Malaga, Spain.
  • Former WWE wrestler Eve Torres Gracie was on "Supergirl" on Monday night. She played an alien who had a fight scene with Supergirl and lost the fight. She had a few lines of dialogue. The show had 6.12 million viewers.
  • L.A. Park vs. Blue Demon Jr. headlines 5/15 in El Monte, CA at Florentine Gardens.
  • Volador Jr. headlines 4/23 in Las Vega at the Cashman Center.
  • Teddy Hart & Mariachi Loco & Steve Pain vs. Okumura & Fujin & Raijin headlines 4/23 in Montebello, CA at the Grace Baptist Academy.
  • Tickets went on sale today for the ROH PPV show Death Before Dishonor, on 8/19 from Sam's Town in Las Vegas, as well as for the TV tapings on 8/20 at Sam's Town, and for the 8/27 Field of Honor show at MCU Park in Brooklyn.
http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-upda...ight-night-weigh-ins-big-fight-weekend-211076

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've used heel before with people I'm not close with. But that's because it's an actual word for a contemptible person (so what if I just looked it up to make sure I hadn't been unknowingly using wrestling lingo in real life?).

Although I'm not really like you weirdos. I wouldn't necessarily not use it because it's a "wresting word"; I wouldn't use it if I thought the person I was talking to wouldn't understand its meaning, which is just common courtesy.

Anyway, wrestling slang is goofy and I've come to enjoy it.

Heel is absolutely real. Face is the one you have to explain. Kayfabe, Shoot, Work all are very valuable when talking about reality tv in particular.

It's fun how two of the big new entertainment forms of the 90's are basically spinoffs of pro wrestling; reality tv and shoot fighting.

MEXICAN MALES
MEXICAN MALES
MEXICAN MALES
MEXICAN MALES
WHEN YOU SEE THEM COMING BETTER RUN FOR COVER
GIRLS YOU DON'T NEED A WEEKEND LOVER
MMMM, MEXICAN MALES

IF THEY WANT TO TALK TO YOU, YOU BETTER NOW LISTEN
YOU MIGHT WIND UP IN CRITICAL CONDITION
HA HA, MEXICAN MALES

The lyrics actually seem threatening now that I think about it.

Top Bottom