• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Kuroyume

Banned
tumblr_o5fvgtPEtT1rmv1vdo2_r1_400.gif

somedevil

Well thanks to the power of Nakamura, Asuka and Styles from enuhito twitter who from Japan:

Oh My God!

WWE Japan shows have been sold out only in 5 minutes :(

Is this first time they actually sold out in Japan and in this short amount of time?

UberTag

Not a single thing that happened at mania matttered.
And yet it made more money than any event in WWE history.
Says a lot about the value fans put on the quality of the product these days and holding the WWE accountable with their wallets, doesn't it?

Zach

Some times I can only listen to them during the spring. Very weird.

Very weird indeed. Because I was thinking in the car yesterday (I think) about how I listen to a handful of albums at specific times of the year.

Like, I only listen to Modern Vampires of the City when it's hot out. And I always listen to Warning by Green Day (of all things...) in late autumn.

Weird.

Bubba T

Looking at the picture of 'new' superstars with old titles reminded me that Stephanie McMahon was the womens champion. That alone was enough to make them change championship to the Divas title and get away from that stink.

Hmmm big show does the showstopper, why does it matter how much he weighs when he does it?

Billy Gunn so bad on the microphone, lol on Attitude they got it so right. He just screams on the microphone.

DMczaf

Looking at the picture of 'new' superstars with old titles reminded me that Stephanie McMahon was the womens champion. That alone was enough to make them change championship to the Divas title and get away from that stink.

I remember.

I always remember.

triple-h-stephanie-wrestlemania-2000.jpg

That's a pretty cool picture. Triple H actually looks worthwhile here. And Stephanie is fine here, except for being a reflection of a crappy women's division.
The division wasn't bad by any means you just had creative making horrible decisions.

Jacqueline and Ivory should've been running things but Vince wants to put his belt on eye candy and not real talent. Fucking idiot.

Menome

I'm listening to Nirvana.

In 2016.

I've never really gotten Nirvana. Part of that comes from being too young to have been around the actual grunge era, but even in retrospect I don't find that much to shout about.

I own the Unplugged album as it's pretty much a legal requirement to, plus that one's actually quite good. Other than that, I see them as trendsetters as opposed to a musical pinnacle.

Also, Q Magazine had a 20-odd page article on Nevermind last year. What the fuck is left to be said about that album that requires that much ink in 2015?

I've never really gotten Nirvana. Part of that comes from being too young to have been around the actual grunge era, but even in retrospect I don't find that much to shout about.

I own the Unplugged album as it's pretty much a legal requirement to, plus that one's actually quite good. Other than that, I see them as trendsetters as opposed to a musical pinnacle.

Also, Q Magazine had a 20-odd page article on Nevermind last year. What the fuck is left to be said about that album that requires that much ink in 2015?
I feel like it's the 2PAC thing where they had some amazing songs, but never an amazing album. The closest to an amazing album is,for most, Nevermind. But for some there's some weaksauce in that album too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Emma's in a better spot booking-wise than her boyfriend is right now. And we're less than two weeks out of him winning the IC title at Wrestlemania. How sad is that?

Not very. There's not really that many people who were adamant that Zack Ryder should get a big WrestleMania moment.

If Godfather offers The Big Bossman the hoes, why doesn't he just arrest him?

Well king even said, usually he incarcerates hoes lol

The Big Bossman is a prison guard, not a cop

Striker

Ryder winning would have been fine if he had been on TV and not basically absent for nearly three years.

They made everything from that event a waste of time.

Dear lord these people are racist. Tiger ali asks the crowd maybe he should be driving a taxi cab and they cheer then he asks mayve you think I should work in a 711 and they cheer. Then he says maybe he should talks like Apu from The Simpsons and they cheer.

That's really foul.

Top Bottom