• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

I was all like "this avengers23 guy is getting on my nerves. Doesn't he realize I just skip his lengthy lyrics posts. That crap's not going to faze me." And then I started whistling the American Males theme.

That's good because I ear wormed myself with American Males and want to die.

Yo, I'm so dead right now

Y9C4zK2.jpg

i've warmed on the Ascension because of how goofy they can be. every time they return to NXT, Konnor is throwing shimmy punches and trying to get "YO VIC. PREEEACH" over as a catchphrase, I love it
Good news, Bluekaveli! There's been good music every year since you stopped listening! :D
they still make music?

also, why is 2002 the cutoff date

i've warmed on the Ascension because of how goofy they can be. every time they return to NXT, Konnor is throwing shimmy punches and trying to get "YO VIC. PREEEACH" over as a catchphrase, I love it

they still make music?

Because that's when the last good Tupac Album came out.

Menome

Maybe it's because it's the year that JJ72's brilliant second album I To Sky was released, got no promotion and subsequently flopped, leading to the band breaking up?

All music afterwards was just a pale imitation of his favourite Irish alternative rock band.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife was saying she thought Corbin should join the Wyatt family, but I don't think that can happen since Corbin and Bray have the same finishing move with slightly different theatrics.

red capsule

Was going through an old box today full of wrestlin action figures and saw that my randy orton was still in tip-top condition

Thought I share
dzqEKqi.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Isn't Braun's finisher a chokehold to the reverse sto? Lol

Brawn doesn't even have a finisher, he doesn't know how to wrestle. His "finisher" is just a standing choke thing that's basically a bearhug.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've never bought a single bit of wrestling merch.

I rented and borrowed Attitude a lot, bought Attitude, eventually bought No Mercy years after it came out and got WM X-8 for a graduation gift. As a kid I played this incredible pro wrestling game from Japan on my NES a lot, I forget the name of it but its not NES pro wrestling. Played a lot of Revenge and WM2k with friends. Def Jam as well. Oh, got into the two DoR games a few years back when they were dirt cheap. Those are quite good.

I never paid for a ppv until I got the network, used to just drive to sports bars for big shows.

Bubba T

Does anyone actually care about Corbin? He won the Andre the Giant Battle Royal and then appeared on Raw and all I heard was silence.

I like Corbin. Not necessarily for his in ring stuff (which is acceptable by WWE standards) but he fits well into the role of asshole heel and has a solid look

Keep him as some punk that just destroys lower/midcard wrasslers and he'll do fine. WWE needs heels who actually seem dangerous and mean, instead of goofballs who lose every week

Barrage

Corbin's fantastic. He's got charisma and can actually cut a promo unlike most of the current roster. And he actually gets heel heat because hes not trying to pop the crowd with Young Bucks nonsense. Hail Corbin.

Anth0ny

i didn't have wrestling toys because my parents didn't want me watching wrestling, let alone playing with those inappropriate characters in the form of toys

i'm the reason wrestling is pg

Gurrry

i imagine that the wwe is getting close to cutting some of the dead weight on the roster and these suspensions definitely arent going to help 2 guys who are probably near that chopping block.

all this new talent being signed and all of the guys coming back from injury soon.. there isnt going to be enough time even in a 3 hour raw to put the radical mongoose out there.

Menome

I saw Electric Six live here in NYC a few years back. They were fucking fantastic.

They're one of the few bands I've seen live multiple times because you're pretty much guaranteed a great performance on each occasion.

(Plus because they're not a big band nowadays, the tickets are affordable enough that I can get the train to where they're playing, have dinner & drinks out and still be paying less than just the ticket price for a band like Muse.)

hamchan

i imagine that the wwe is getting close to cutting some of the dead weight on the roster and these suspensions definitely arent going to help 2 guys who are probably near that chopping block.

all this new talent being signed and all of the guys coming back from injury soon.. there isnt going to be enough time even in a 3 hour raw to put the radical mongoose out there.

I see everyone in the Social Outcasts except for Heath Slater being cut.

Top Bottom