• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The fact that Fall Brawl 1998 even has competition for the worst main event in WCW that year is a testament to how fucked that company was becoming despite it being a banner year for them.

Luckily Goldberg/DDP happened a month later to save the end of the year, well, for most of the people who ordered the ppv at any rate...

wotwallnjpw.jpg

Announced for ROH

https://40.media.tumblr.com/90d0aecd2305536234a9d05243bfc2b9/tumblr_o5qpx3A59V1uh5e5do1_1280.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Awkward Fan Girl's Hard Life is unfortunately exactly what I expect from you nowadays, friend

Join the winning team for once #ThereIsKane #ThereIsAlwaysKane

Barrage

Mmm...I 100 percent support Roman as the champ, and am loving his shift to tweener....but Smackdown is presenting him as a little too much of a face for me... C'mon WWE don't do this bullshit again

Why hasn't this Kento Miyahara vs. Kengo Mashimo April 9 AJPW match that's gotten so much hype aired? Why is GAORA airing it after the Champion's Carnival is over?

I need to track down this Aja Kong vs. Meiko Satomura match from Sendai Girls from April 8.

DMczaf

So my girlfriend bought tickets for Money in the Bank in June.

Will Seff be back by then?

Will Nakamura be called up by then?

DMczaf

Who's character ticks did you like the most? Such as hogan doing that arm and back stretch or flair patting down his arms?

I loved Malenko tightening his wrist tape while walking to the ring

Who's character ticks did you like the most? Such as hogan doing that arm and back stretch or flair patting down his arms?

Orton's pose while standing on 2nd ropes.
Akeem's dancing to the ring. Lol

Anth0ny

besides flair's upper bicep slap, I always liked when guys would take a bump, and then when dead on the mat, like... hump the air. like some kind of spasm from the pain. I can't find a gif right now, but I'm pretty sure D-Von would do it all the time. love that.

Zach

I'll check out this Screaming Females business everyone apparently loves. Tomorrow. I've had enough drumming for one day.

Top Bottom