• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Damn, Wrestling Hinokuni on 04/29 got cancelled for "safety reasons" due to the earthquakes in Japan recently. The smaller shows in that region are still going ahead, so I guess it's more about concerns about the bigger Kumamoto Grand Messe arena, presuming it suffered some structural damage.

Oh my god this is perfect
g6ZQjDe.png

Yes, we have a newspaper called The New Day.

In the past 15 minutes, I just learned Jimmy Jacobs is on creative. And I saw that damn top rope to the post powerbomb. Now I see why he's on creative. How long are the Briscoe Brothers in their contracts for?

So there's a rare Taker and Macho Man match, dig it! It was supposed to air but never did.

Also, if you listen to JRs podcast, be aware that he spoils Aztec Warfare 3.

I don't watch nxt so excuse me but where are these guys

006_BMUR_WESLE_06182015ej_0037--bba3ecab5cc48f026e9eb9d8251d14d4.jpg

I've never seen them on the main roster

klonere

Banned
I really feel sorry for people that are going to have to avoid LU Season 3 spoilers until 2017. It's gonna be a long hard road. Godspeed.

klonere

Banned
So there's a rare Taker and Macho Man match, dig it! It was supposed to air but never did.

Also, if you listen to JRs podcast, be aware that he spoils Aztec Warfare 3.

I don't watch nxt so excuse me but where are these guys

I've never seen them on the main roster

Dubstep Cowboys aka Blake and Murphy. Murphy is Alexa Bliss's boyfriend, the er, more normal looking of the two. That's the only context you'll probably see them in on the main roster as well, as part of her act because they are two vanilla motherfuckers without her. Smooth in the ring and great sellers but are the Social Outcasts of NXT right now, designated Tag Team heel jobbers.

Dubstep Cowboys aka Blake and Murphy. Murphy is Alexa Bliss's boyfriend, the er, more normal looking of the two. That's the only context you'll probably see them in on the main roster as well, as part of her act because they are two vanilla motherfuckers without her. Smooth in the ring and great sellers but are the Social Outcasts of NXT right now, designated Tag Team heel jobbers.
Ah okay and one more guy his name is Oliver, I think. He was Neville's tag partner when they won the championships, whats he doing?

Justin Labar claims this Raw will be memorable for WWE like he claimed last week Raw would be memorable for Raw.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustinLaBar/status/721905852681048064

klonere

Banned
Awesome, thank you.

I need wwe to scout for a 7 foot 3 giant so Taker can slay another before it's all said and done. Then build the company around the guy. He'll bring in more revenue than these average height man we see every week.

The biggest draws in the world right now are a sub 6, sub 200 pound foot shouty Irish guy, a women and a sub 6 sub foot 200 pound welterweight boxer

This ain't VKMs world no more.

klonere

Banned
PROGRESSgaf can any of you speak to the appeal of Flash Morgan Webster? He feels like discount Ospreay with a worse look. I don't get how he's consistently featured as a big time performer. Am I missing something?

PROGRESSgaf can any of you speak to the appeal of Flash Morgan Webster? He feels like discount Ospreay with a worse look. I don't get how he's consistently featured as a big time performer. Am I missing something?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kinda yeah. I mean I don't dislike him, but my favourite thing about him is The Jam entrance music.

I like Flash as a heel in other promotions, doesn't do much for me in PROGRESS though. I also fucking HATE that front flip senton he does, because he positions himself with the opponent behind him rather than in front of him, for no other reason than nobody else does it like that. Because it looks shit.

Also, PROGRESS fans need to keep reminding him that he looks like one of the kids from The Inbetweeners. I shouted "BUS WANKER!" at him a few shows back, but got puzzled looks in response haha.

He wrestled Okada for some reason

Don't know what Andy was thinking with that one! There are at least a dozen 'dream matches' he could've booked.

The biggest draws in the world right now are a sub 6, sub 200 pound foot shouty Irish guy, a women and a sub 6 sub foot 200 pound welterweight boxer

This ain't VKMs world no more.
I know, I know. I never thought I would miss the big some time hard to move guys again but that's all it used to be, now everyone is almost no taller than me. Talk about being larger than life but the water isn't strong anymore.

klonere

Banned
This Morning

In 2016.

The unemployable, yer Gran and truckers at the petrol station are all attentive watchers of the fine programming This Morning has to offer.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kinda yeah. I mean I don't dislike him, but my favourite thing about him is The Jam entrance music.

Yeah, I don't hate the guy he's just kinda....there. Weird choice for winner of Natural Progression as well, I thought Gibson would have been a cool choice.

Also, PROGRESS fans need to keep reminding him that he looks like one of the kids from The Inbetweeners. I shouted "BUS WANKER!" at him a few shows back, but got puzzled looks in response haha.

Fuccckkk I knew he looked familiar!

klonere

Banned
I know, I know. I never thought I would miss the big some time hard to move guys again but that's all it used to be, now everyone is almost no taller than me. Talk about being larger than life but the water isn't strong anymore.

They've got a bunch of huge fuckers in the Performance Center right now like Braun, so I'd say we're still gonna see a lotta big dudes in the future, just not as much. Although if a 6'7 guy walks in that can talk and do a chinlock then that's probably our next WHC, don't worry!

Browny

Banned
Fuck Jeremy Kyle.

I'm having a bad morning - I lost £16k, and now I've found it again which means I need to lose another £16k :-(

Bandini

Fuck Jeremy Kyle.

I'm having a bad morning - I lost £16k, and now I've found it again which means I need to lose another £16k :-(

How does that work?

I'm having a bad one myself, been sick the last couple of days and was planning on coming in for a couple hours and leaving before lunch. Turns out the other 2 people in my department are out sick, so now I'm here all day by myself!

Browny

Banned
How does that work?

I'm having a bad one myself, been sick the last couple of days and was planning on coming in for a couple hours and leaving before lunch. Turns out the other 2 people in my department are out sick, so now I'm here all day by myself!

I'm an accountant - money is now in its rightful place and the file is off my desk :)

Here's to hoping for a quiet afternoon!

The whole show is solid. If youre looking for standout moments to puck and choose, Styles/Del Rio is solid, but I FULLY recommend Zayn/Jericho, just for the fun of Owens and Ambrose doing dual commentary.

Nice, good to know. I only watch it once in a while and it's almost always shit, like 90% filler. The specific things you mention sound pretty cool.

klonere

Banned
I still can't get over the Smackdown fake crowd noise. Never got used ti and robs the whole affair of a very important component.

klonere

Banned
A more credible person is saying tonight's RAW is going to be 'memorable'.

Spoiler for what has been rumoured to happen

Debuting Finn two weeks into this Bullet Club storyline would be super quick and a total waste of a big moment you can build to. I call BS

shanafan

I really feel sorry for people that are going to have to avoid LU Season 3 spoilers until 2017. It's gonna be a long hard road. Godspeed.

It's so crazy to me. Who knows what could happen in the next year. By the time that
they show Johnny Mundo win the LU championship, he could be back on WWE programming.
It's like that one week timespan when Rick Rude appeared on WWE, WCW and ECW.

Top Bottom