• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

thefro

Yeah, they probably ought to wait until after Payback at this point.

You'd have a reason for at least teasing
AJ turning and joining the Bullet Club
at that point. Although I guess they could start that now, but it'd make more sense later.

PROGRESS THIS WEEKEND, WWE GCS, #HOSSDIVISION/#BIGLADSDIVISION, TOMMY END WOW
izHCVhF.gif

NJPW has announced that due to the earthquake in Kumamoto yesterday, Wrestling Hinokuni on April 29th has been cancelled. The event was to feature Kenny Omega vs. Michael Elgin for the IWGP IC title and Katsuyori Shibata vs. Yuji Nagata for the NEVER title.

No word yet on if the main event matches will be absorbed into Wrestling Dontaku on May 3rd, the event will be rescheduled, or if it will be relocated.

Kaladin

NXT Takeover sold the fuck out before I could get to it, but I got tickets to the tapings on the night after.

Birthday present to myself = score.

Jamie OD

Pete Dunne is wrestling in Dublin for OTT the night before. I wonder if anyone there will tip his hand in regards to the Global Cruiserweight Series and accidentally spoil the Progress qualifier in the process.

klonere

Banned
Pete Dunne is wrestling in Dublin for OTT the night before. I wonder if anyone there will tip his hand in regards to the Global Cruiserweight Series and accidentally spoil the Progress qualifier in the process.

Considering Ospreay pretty much confirmed his NJPW stint at the last OTT show, it'd be nice if Dunne kept the same tradition up!

And both NXT Tapings and the NXT Takeover that went on sale 33 minutes ago are sold the fuck out.

Fuck Ticketmaster. Not even buying tickets for it, can't travel, just saying.

Fuck Ticketmaster.

Coketruck

Howdy folks,

Even though I'm a long-time gamer and wrasslin' fan, I've never actually played any of the Fire Pro games. I just found a copy of Fire Pro 2 for the GBA at a used game store, and figured I should give it a shot. Does anyone know where I can find current CAWs for this game, or do they even exist? Everything I've found so far has been for Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for the PS2; sadly, I sold my PS2 a few years ago. Thanks!

Kaladin

Well I am dumb.

That's a pretty rapid sellout then!

EDIT: Full Sail Takeovers always feel like a bit of a step down after all the big arena shows

They have had a couple of tapings sell at slower paces, but these are typical Full Sail sellouts when they have big stars like Nakamura wrestling.

Good news, all! Per Voices of Wrestling, it sounds like TNA has investors/buyers

Bad news, all! If they're right, it's literal neo-Nazis the Harris twins

Kinda sucks that if they did pull something "memorable" tonight, it would be spoiled due to the non-live broadcast from being in the UK.

Just gotta stay away from online wrestling discussion. I'm always a day behind the broadcast since I have to wait until it's on Hulu so I stay away from spoiler zones.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I am baffled that the TNA brand has any value to anyone.

Kaladin

These guys sound like literal nobodies who leech off the wrestling world.

Sure they've wrestled but the names I'm familiar with sucked balls. I don't know how they even have the capital to invest in TNA, but I'm sure it will be a failure.

These guys sound like literal nobodies who leech off the wrestling world.

Sure they've wrestled but the names I'm familiar with sucked balls. I don't know how they even have the capital to invest in TNA, but I'm sure it will be a failure.
It'll still be the same TNA so of course it'll still be a failure. What's up with that GFW thing Jarrett has going on?

Top Bottom