• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Reading this news about Vince being frustrated at Lashley for seeling moves because he wants him to look strong is too funny. Damn, he's not a cyborg or a monster. You have to make your opponents look credible. It sounds like he wants squash matches.

RBH

Patrick Clark (Tough Enough) wrestled at Axxess yesterday:

CfDO6ZyUMAA1Ms9.jpg

Why did Triple H delete his twitter pic with Asuka? Does he not want that Izzy heat or something? Tumblr needs it for the collection.

Evolve stream is a fucking dumpster fire. They are giving out free VOD to anyone who bought the live option.

Yeah, I only ordered the watch live and got the upgrade to VOD.

Second time this happens to me, a shame, evolve streams are usually good.

Hope they fix this for the WWN supershow.

klonere

Banned
As someone who was involved in producing (in a very minor, get-me-a-coffee way) a stream for a music festival once I can tell you that internet streaming from weird locations is generally achieved through virtual and real duct tape, plugging stuff in and out and sheer luck.

Unless you want to spend inordinate amounts of money of course.

klonere

Banned
Seems like Evolve's solution to the stream issues is to downgrade the bitrate to give us some pixel soup quality video.

kiguel182

Yep. Corbin has that intangible thing about him that makes a natural old school heel. It's been great to see him kind of find his way in NXT.

Braun doesn't have that in him in the slightest. Braun should have 1) Spent at least one more year in development since he is awful in the ring, and 2) Been brought in as a big doofy lovable face. He's a massive dude, but holy shit is he ever not the least bit intimidating with that cheery motherfucking Samwell Tarly face of his.

Corbin has been growing on me since his heel turn. They placed him in the best role for him. I think he still has some ways to go but I'm enjoying what he is doing right now. He plays a great asshole that I just want to lose.

I think losing to Aries undermines him a bit but I think they are on the right track with him right now.

klonere

Banned
Please spoiler tag any NXT tapings stuff thanks fellas!

Thatcher vs Scurll was great, love the way Thatcher sells, all those little details.

Yes, I've been super impressed by Thatcher in the few matches I've seen him in recently. His facials, selling and general physical charisma are all on point. He's got this aura about him of being a real tough as nails badass.

Scrull is just fantastic as usual.

RBH

Ongoing NXT TV taping results right now:

General Manager William Regal is out with Greg Hamilton, and they introduce new Women's champ Asuka.

Question and answer leads to our first match, a non-title affair against...

EVA MARIE!

Asuka defeats Eva via pinfall following a head kick

Nia Jax gets in the ring. The champ tries another kick, but Jax dodges, collects Eva and leaves.

Revival defeat 3.0 (former Chikara Campeonatos de Parejas Scott Parker and Shane Matthews) via pinfall following Shatter Machine.

Dash & Dawson say the eat, sleep and breathe pro wrestling and they're putting every team in the world on notice - they're taking back what's theirs

Hype Bros defeat Blake & Murphy via pinfall following Hype Ryder

Revival attack Mojo Rawley & Zack Ryder after the match, already making good on their promise

Carmella defeats Aliyah via submission

Shinuske Nakamura vs. Elias Samson

klonere

Banned
holy fucking shit that Ricochet vs Ospreay match, thats the sort of shit you can build a promotion around

TIEBREAKER TAG MATCH

Yeah, Ricochet vs Osprey was amazing, as expected.

It is great to see the development of Osprey, form a good flyer in his early days on Progress to one of the best indie wrestlers today.

And what a great bonus match!!!

Ok, Hero is not one to fuck with.

Top Bottom