• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tama Tonga based his current character off of Charlie Sheen from the movie, Navy SEALs.

Tama Tonga is now my favorite wrestler.

Current Fav 5
1) Tonga
2) Naito
3) Osprey
4) Karl Anderson
5) KO
You ever actually watch it? It sucks! I loved it.

Heroman

Banned
Shoot time:
More wrestlers need super finishers.
KobashiBurningHammer.gif

klonere

Banned
I have no doubt. Im ok with that, It just sucks for those who don;'t get the heads up. We all know Dean looks very different, and why would he cut cold turkey? HHH probably told him to get off.

I think he figured that he was never getting that huge push to the top and instead is wacky prop comic Dean and thus doesn't need to juice for that sort of position.

It's a smart thing to do imo. Minimum risk, all he has to do now is lose big matches and regurgitate sub-afternoon sitcom tier comedy.

Recently on Sam Roberts' Wrestling Podcast, The New Day talked about a number of topics such as Big E's extremely loose hips, whether Vince McMahon has ever had to tell the trio to rein in their antics, and how the Booty-O's cereal box came to be.

According to Big E, he did not know his hips were so flexible until he started gyrating as part of his professional wrestling theatrics. Moreover, McMahon seems to be fine with Big E's dancing, as he has not told the big man to stop.

"I'll be honest. I didn't know I had that in me. I don't dance. Like, I don't dance at all. I don't do any of that. And then, I don't know when it started, but it just felt right. I was like, 'oh, I'm going to try this' and it felt so right. And now it's getting out of hand!" Big E added, "I can't remember the first thing that was said, but the cool thing is Vince loves the nonsense. We always get reports that, like, we'll have a writer or someone in Gorilla and they'll tell us that Vince is doubled over laughing. He loves the nonsense and that's really cool."

While McMahon has not put an end to Big E's dance moves, the former powerlifter claimed that McMahon has only talked to the WWE Tag Team Champions about quashing Xavier Woods' overselling.

"I love being subversive and I really like seeing where the line is, but, no, we haven't gotten in trouble at all. I think the only time Vince has ever pulled us aside and said, 'hey, pull it back a little bit' is when Woods went through a table, the Dudleyz put him through a table, and he did the old school D-Von sell and I didn't realize how bad it was until I watched it back and Vince had every right to pull [Woods] aside because it was ridiculous!"

On the subject of Booty-O's, Woods said that the idea had been in the works since November of last year.

"I think it was, like, last November. We were just in the car. We always try to push and see, like, what we can do. And so, we came up with the idea, like, 'oh, maybe like a cereal. It's like, Booty-O's. We can make a cereal called Booty-O's.' And so, I contacted a guy on Twitter who's a very good artist and commissioned him to draw up what it would look like if we had a cereal box. And then, the next day on [WWE Monday Night] RAW, we just said, 'Booty-O's! They make sure you ain't booty.' Just said it. And then, we got two things of fan art, whatever, on Twitter. And then, that Friday, we released the picture that the guy drew, that we had the guy draw. Then, we said it again the next Monday. Then, that next week, tons of fan art. Then, they came to us, like, 'eh, what's this Booty-O's thing? We need to do something.' And it's like, we literally willed it into existence and it feels real good."

They're made men.

klonere

Banned
tumblr_mmvvcoXKsD1rlnf3fo1_250.gif

that's just talking dirty, now

I'm sorry all this abuse from liking a perfectly competent, entertaining and inoffensive wrestler has made me lash out. I know being a Young Bucks fan is a serious problem and would never think of ascribing the condition to your good self.

Heroman

Banned
Yeah, though it was merely so he could use the gimmick outside of the WWF, since they legally own the name "The Ultimate Warrior."

It was his weird way of protecting his character and the trademark of it or whatever. Chyna did the same thing.

According to Wiki,

Why do you think his wife is introduced as Dana Warrior ?

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

He went pure carny

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The WWE must be so happy that these guys are so over they can just say some nonsense like "Booty-O's" that then turns into big money within weeks.

The real over guys can do that. Lesnar just said "Suplex City, bitch!" as ring chatter and its one of their biggest money spinners.

Top Bottom