• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Prince was in my top 5 most wanted to see live artists.

I'm going to have to go get Stevie Wonder tickets before that fucking happens too.

Someone check to see if Prince Iaukea is okay.

iaukea00.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Man I need to pay more attention to news that's not wrestling related.

I mean I do. But celebrity based stuff I'm pretty daft with.

Zach

It's kind of what I am saying, in a very smarky bad manner.

I watched some late 90s NJPW and the crowds were just indescribably hot for all the big matches because everything and anything could finish them. I really wish some indie promotion would go with that sort of mandate. EVOLVE are trying this grapple fuck thing but I think a way better way of being unique and creating truly hot crowds would be to do something similar. I'm sure it'd be harder to figure out matches though - you'd have to set up a really convincing story/spot to pin someone off moves that haven't been pinning people in forever. Maybe just make signatures put people away more I guess?

Works for me!

hey, hey. It's like a top 5 phone game for ol bjorky, now

I just didn't know why I was quoted... I was trying to make sense of his post and was just like "whaaaa?"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to legit cry the day Patrick Stewart dies

Probably should

EDIT: Cry, I mean. You should probably cry. I'll be far more upset if Levar Burton is taken from us. He's a...well..fucking prince. He's an amazing dude.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
At this rate I expect them to find out Jeff Buckley is still alive and then he'll immediately die.

Sephzilla

Probably should

EDIT: Cry, I mean. You should probably cry. I'll be far more upset if Levar Burton is taken from us. He's a...well..fucking prince. He's an amazing dude.

As a little RoboCop, watching new episodes of Star Trek TNG with my dad were some of my fondest memories so both Stewart and Burton are basically big parts of my childhood. (Plus Burton had Reading Rainbow). Both of those guys passing someday will definitely make me sad.

I think the first celeb death that legitimately made me sad was Robin Williams.

if Kobashi was so great, why was he never in the WWF?

you guys sound like those Fedor Emelianenko fans back in the days
Uh oh.

Big Show so strong, could probably tear down a building. Who names a wrestler, Meat? Next you'll be giving people their own planets.

Better than you topia.

bjork

Fuck, man. I remember being a little ass kid and watching the 1999 video when it was new. Prince has been a constant for almost my entire life. This is shitty. :(

bjork

Probably gonna get bounced for a post in the prince thread, but if so, I see you on the other side, brahs

edit new page

qJvrfXf.gif

Top Bottom