• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Not me! You know what I do want, though? And what you want? What you need?

High-five!

A self high five?
tumblr_m54fepAVrp1r324lio1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not me! You know what I do want, though? And what you want? What you need?

High-five!

The children thing? I guess I can oblige.

From my MAIN MAN DON WEST
8UxUgv1.gif

To the chronic gambler deadbeat, Mike Tenay

Heroman

Banned
I meet a guy at work who either signed or was going to signed with WCW in late 2000 i wanna. He basically told me that he fucked up.

Nekofrog

Banned
good lord was NXT a ginormous waste of time this week

pls get to new tapings.

actually at least it was only a waste of an hour of time. i guess it could be worse. it could be 3

Zach

pls get to new tapings.

actually at least it was only a waste of an hour of time. i guess it could be worse. it could be 3

Fun fact: I haven't watched NXT since I went to the show in Dallas. I plan to binge later, which will make me open to more fast-forwarding. :D

Lothar

Banned
I'm also going to throw this out there - in my opinion Jericho sticking around for so long has hurt his overall legacy. WWE will try to inflate it by saying that he's a veteran who's been around for XX years. But to an entire generation of wrestling fans he's known as that Bon Jovi clone who makes dramatic returns every 7 months and seems like a dad having a mid-life crisis.

I don't understand the dad having a mid-life crisis thing. Do the children who think that think anyone over 40 should just stay in a room somewhere and stare at a wall or do nothing but play golf? Why shouldn't a 45 year old be in a band or be a wrestler if he can still be good at it?

Flair retired at 60. I hope Jericho keeps doing it for 15 more years.

Kaladin

pls get to new tapings.

Next tapings are one week away, so new meaningful episodes begin in two weeks.

Whiplash is a solid guy. Should do well. If you're familiar with PROGRESS, he was previously Michael Gilbert.

In other news, Chris Hero is wrapping up with EVOLVE. That developmental developmental thing is real.

Whiplash is a solid guy. Should do well. If you're familiar with PROGRESS, he was previously Michael Gilbert.

In other news, Chris Hero is wrapping up with EVOLVE. That developmental developmental thing is real.

That is a damned shame, and my interest in Evolve will decline in Hero's absence.

So where does he go next? New Japan? Surely not back to NXT, as great as that could be.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Next tapings are one week away, so new meaningful episodes begin in two weeks.

Finn Balor's reign as champion has mostly involved him not being around and doing the same promo about how much he rules where he stares at an object that's 20 feet away at around 8 clock from the camera.

I would be completely shocked if he isn't treated as a very big deal when he comes up, so its a bit weird that the only in-ring promotional material of his I remember is him passing out to the Coquina Clutch while drooling.

Kaladin

Finn Balor's reign as champion has mostly involved him not being around and doing the same promo about how much he rules where he stares at an object that's 20 feet away at around 8 clock from the camera.

I would be completely shocked if he isn't treated as a very big deal when he comes up, so its a bit weird that the only in-ring promotional material of his I remember is him passing out to the Coquina Clutch while drooling.

Yeah....Finn Balor is an amazing wrestler who you can't speak highly enough of, but when it comes to character beyond looking bad ass, he falls a bit flat.

It's not even the British barrier for him, I think he just generally lacks promo ability. That's not a bad thing and can be overcome, but it's also not a point in his favor.

Top Bottom