• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Probably gonna get bounced for a post in the prince thread, but if so, I see you on the other side, brahs

edit new page

qJvrfXf.gif
Godspeed good sir.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes its worth taking a break to get your point across.

bjork

I told myself I'd get to bed by 10 am, and he were are again, almost noon. I've slept like 3 hours in the last 2 days. I believe this schedule will be the death of me, fellows.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The people who act like HHH and Steph are disingenuous for saying "RIP Chyna you did something nice" is utterly ridiculous. Your existence is ephemeral, even if they sincerely believed she was a jerkass 10 years ago doesn't mean they're not going to try and make peace when she's literally dead.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Probably gonna get bounced for a post in the prince thread, but if so, I see you on the other side, brahs

I cleaned it up, but try not to respond in kind if you can help it. Those guys will get theirs eventually...someone else beat me to banning that guy.

true but we are responsible for our own behavior

bjork, i plead with you t edit. we like having you around.

Mod staff can view previous post changes if the forum registered a new edit was made.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/why-john-cena-cant-lose-20160421?page=2

Cena interview:

* Says he misses the blood and would prefer TV-14 becuase its hard to sound legit when you have to tell someone they're poopy.

* "both good guy and bad guy in one person." I guess he's not THE guy.

* Subtle nod to Hogan: "Although a lot of people in the business don't know when to turn the switch off, I do, and I'm John."

* Cena says he added the sexual-confusion subtext to his character's lines in "Trainwreck." Enjoys acting, says he enjoys wrestling more and the only role he wouldn't take is an action hero since he already does that in WWE.

* Cena really likes to say "fuck."

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/why-john-cena-cant-lose-20160421?page=2

Cena interview:

* Says he misses the blood and would prefer TV-14 becuase its hard to sound legit when you have to tell someone they're poopy.

* "both good guy and bad guy in one person." I guess he's not THE guy.

* Subtle nod to Hogan: "Although a lot of people in the business don't know when to turn the switch off, I do, and I'm John."

* Cena says he added the sexual-confusion subtext to his character's lines in "Trainwreck." Enjoys acting, says he enjoys wrestling more and the only role he wouldn't take is an action hero since he already does that in WWE.

* Cena really likes to say "fuck."
Interesting.

I cleaned it up, but try not to respond in kind if you can help it. Those guys will get theirs eventually...someone else beat me to banning that guy.

Mod staff can view previous post changes if the forum registered a new edit was made.

Thats cool of you to not outright ban him. Emotions sometimes get the best of us.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've dreamed of doing this for so, so long. People would tone down their internet asshole "tough guy" if there were real risk of repercussions of someone showing up on your door step ready to slap you with a nine iron.

Wouldn't going to someone's house to assault them for an opinion they have on the internet make you a "tough guy"?
tumblr_n678qefPc41qhjbxeo1_500.gif

also Buff Daddy is always in his prime

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We're...not talking about people who express opinions.

That's literally the basis of that scene in the film. It is Jay and Silent Bob beating up people who think they're shit

I know there's people on wrassle-gaf who can't handle it, but just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean it 'doesn't count'

HOLY SHIT!!!

CglflPwUcAAyF7o.jpg

Moose joining CHAOS? Didn't see that coming.

Also signed:

* Pre-Show Match: Kelly Klein vs. Crazy Mary Dobson
* The Addiction (Daniels and Kazarian) vs. Jushin Liger and Cheeseburger
* ROH Tag Team Title Match: Champions War Machine vs. The Briscoe Brothers
* ROH TV Title Match: Champion Tomohiro Ishii vs. Bobby Fish
* ROH Title Match: Champion Jay Lethal vs. Colt Cabana

Aiii

So not worth it
Love when old wrestlers and promotions using images from their prime to sell tickets.

I've dreamed of doing this for so, so long. People would tone down their internet asshole "tough guy" if there were real risk of repercussions of someone showing up on your door step ready to slap you with a nine iron.

Sticks and stones.

No reason to beat people up because they said some bad words.

kiguel182

My mom and dad both came talk to me about Chyna dying. I really had no idea she was that big.

She deserved to much better than what life gave her.

Oersted

Went trough the what happened last year

Lana/Ziggler/Rusev/Summer embarassment

Everything Wyatts

Divas fraction wars/Divas revolution (Nikki wins lol)

Mexamerica

Reignslol

Fucking up Miz/Mizdow

They should pay us for watching

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bjork bringing the house down in here. Who wants a Nagata gallery?

Top Bottom