• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Kane is the president of the 50/50'club

CgmO1u-WkAAwBJC.jpg

awn7v.gif

My man can still go....when not televised.

I should name a Fire-type Pokemon Kane when I get the chance, but Pokemon Black seems to be slim pickings so far. I did trade over my favorite Pokemon Rhyhorn, however, and named him Ryback. And just like his namesake, he squashed the Bug and Electric gyms.

mhs004

Haven't watched any wrestling since like 7th or 8th grade, I'm 21 now. Been feeling like getting back in so I recently watched the last two nxt shows and the last raw. I guess I'll watch smackdown tonight to. I was really impressed by nakamura to the point that I took up the wwe network on their free month and plan to watch takeover Dallas sometime soon.

That being said who is this roman reigns guy. His mic skills are garbage and I haven't watched wwe in years. I also hate his look, he looks like an dumbass who just got out of the shower and got arrested and the cops gave him their spare clothing or someting. Hopefully he is good at wrestling but I already hate him. I really liked that Kevin Owens guy, and Dean ambrose is also cool. Also Jericho got old but he brought some nostalgia so I'm cool worth him.

So far i like nakamura, Owen's, nxt overall, and ambrose. Anyone else good? Also is it still in the pg era? Guys getting crushed in the face with no blood, or wounds, and using fake curse words, like idiot head, just confuses me lol.

Haven't watched any wrestling since like 7th or 8th grade, I'm 21 now. Been feeling like getting back in so I recently watched the last two nxt shows and the last raw. I guess I'll watch smackdown tonight to. I was really impressed by nakamura to the point that I took up the wwe network on their free month and plan to watch takeover Dallas sometime soon.

That being said who is this roman reigns guy. His mic skills are garbage and I haven't watched wwe in years. I also hate his look, he looks like an dumbass who just got out of the shower and got arrested and the cops gave him their spare clothing or someting. Hopefully he is good at wrestling but I already hate him. I really liked that Kevin Owens guy, and Dean ambrose is also cool. Also Jericho got old but he brought some nostalgia so I'm cool worth him.

So far i like nakamura, Owen's, nxt overall, and ambrose. Anyone else good? Also is it still in the pg era? Guys getting crushed in the face with no blood, or wounds, and using fake curse words, like idiot head, just confuses me lol.

Sami Zayn and AJ Syles are pretty good.

RBH

If you haven't seen AJ Styles wrestle yet, then this might be a good match to give you an idea of how he is in the ring:

WWE Raw 3/7/16 - AJ Styles and Chris Jericho vs. The New Day:

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wgl4l_wwe-raw-7th-march-2016-7-3-2016-full-show-part-6_sport (skip to 7:25)
Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wgo2n_wwe-raw-7th-march-2016-7-3-2016-full-show-part-7_sport

mhs004

If you haven't seen AJ Styles wrestle yet, then this might be a good match to give you an idea of how he is in the ring:

WWE Raw 3/7/16 - AJ Styles and Chris Jericho vs. The New Day:

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wgl4l_wwe-raw-7th-march-2016-7-3-2016-full-show-part-6_sport (skip to 7:25)
Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wgo2n_wwe-raw-7th-march-2016-7-3-2016-full-show-part-7_sport

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

mhs004

MHS, all you need to know is that The Miz is the best pure heel in the company. Like Rick said to Charlie, enjoy yourself brah 😉
Haha thanks I appreciate it. I liked his talk show thing.

To wrestling gaf, what is the point of the intercontinental and US championship? I never knew when I was a kid.

Heroman

Banned
So like titles for guys who are good, but not good enough for the wwe championship?

Eh, there have guy who have those belt and were wwe champ teir. I mean ceasro is wwe camp good and there have also been guys who have been wwe champ but had run as us/ic champ ie John cena.

shaowebb

aj styles vs minoru suzuki might be the greatest match in AJ career.
suzuki%20vs%20AJ_zpsbzuqfedr.jpg

You aren't even joking. My god the way Suzuki kept working submissions and beat down moves and the desperation counters back and forth. Suzuki just comes across scarier than any pissed off Shamrock gimmick ever could in the 90s. Especially with his MMA record of 30 wins 19 losses with 20 of his wins via really REALLY nasty submissions (doctors stopping one fight, armbars, knee bars, naked chokes, MULTIPLE GROIN SHOTS). When AJ went for the Bullet Club pointing a gun at his head thing during a hold to mock him and Suzuki snatches his finger and bends it back and starts locking armbars while trying to break his finger was just nasty. Had some real bend on that fucker too at times.

Suzuki is a helluva performer and this was one of the best matches I've ever seen either man in.

Top Bottom