• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

rrc1594

Is your favorite wrestler, your favorite to watch?

I love Austin as a character, but I can name 5 people I would rather watch in a match then him. I know Austin has a lot of great matches, but his title run was through the Attitude era. The Attitude era matches are mostly garbage. They are very sloppy and over booked. I guess my point is the Attitude era doesn't show how good these guys were in the ring.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Worm was a million times more over than the Stinkface

Lol your memory is bad, Too Cool was already over before Rikishi. No one cared about Rikishi until he put on Too Cool sunglasses and danced with them.

Sure. But that doesn't change the fact that they're trash. Shit that's over can still be complete trash. Fuck Too Cool AND their fans.

I love Austin as a character, but I can name 5 people I would rather watch in a match then him. I know Austin has a lot of great matches, but his title run was through the Attitude era. The Attitude era matches are mostly garbage. They are very sloppy and over booked. I guess my point is the Attitude era doesn't show how good these guys were in the ring.

Not always. But it should have a lot of overlap

Mahonay

Banned

Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson.

So definitely yes.

Close. Rick Rude is my favourite, and I love watching him wrestle, but HBK is my favourite to watch.

8f1f9de2e44cdb0fe46251d6b3f32dbc.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Sure. But that doesn't change the fact that they're trash. Shit that's over can still be complete trash. Fuck Too Cool AND their fans.

Not always. But it should have a lot of overlap
So fuck the majority of fans during The Attitude Era, because those mother fuckers were popping entire arenas everywhere they went.

And yeah it was very of the time. It's all pretty fucking stupid. Only good part now is watching Scotty wrestle.

EDIT: actually yeah, definitely fuck Attitude Era fans. They were pretty terrible people.

Striker

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMPnoEcq_T8

Yes, I love watching all of Marc Mero's matches.

klonere

Banned
I don't know who my favourite wrestler is. I think it might change week to week. I guess its Seth Rollins? Hard to have a number 1 with a bullet favorite 2 years in.

Anth0ny

nakamura shinsuke is my favorite wrestler BECAUSE he's my favorite to watch

rrc1594

Hmmm maybe Austin just isn't my fav wrestler anymore, now that I'm older. I appreciate in ring abilities much more then I did before.

klonere

Banned
Not the Once In a Century Talent, the Ace, DDT's nemesis?

Look at this man.

One day I'll go watch all his big matches but I definitely enjoy every single Tana match, a lot, even one's vs the likes of Fale and Yano.

I guess at the moment for active wrestlers it would have to be Will Ospreay.

That wasn't a terrible episode of NXT. Crews vs. Joe was good, as was American Alpha vs. Enzo and Cass. The No Way Jose push will go nowhere, but he's fine as a midcard comedy guy. The Nia Jax squash was nothing. The Drifter and Regal skit was pretty good character work for Samson.

Crews vs. Joe was great, especially in front of an axcess crowd.

Joe is such a great monster heel. I hope when he goes to the main roster they don't vader him.

I'll probably gonna just catch up on some wrasslin this weekend so I'll be checking out best mic work. So who's your best 5 on the mic

Ever or now?

Ever:

S) Scott Steiner
1) Rude
2) HBK
3) Dusty
4) Austin
5) Flair

Hard to say now with all the scripted crap people have to spew in wwf. Owens and Enzo are good. So are the new day.

Zach

I'll probably gonna just catch up on some wrasslin this weekend so I'll be checking out best mic work. So who's your best 5 on the mic

Arn Anderson
Mick Foley
Dusty Rhodes
Ric Flair
Bobby Heenan

Off the top of my head. No order. Probably leaving out guys I prefer.

Top Bottom