• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Kaladin

Friends, we are two months away from No Man's Sky.

I haven't wanted anything to live up to the hype this much since Wrestlemania 30.

Sephzilla

I'm with you. Way better than City. Way, way better. and the Batmobile complaints are completely overblown.

giphy.gif

It's miles better than Arkham City. City goes full WCW at the end. Run ins, swerves, etc.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love OSW Review, but those dudes could not have worse opinions about wrestling;
The Big Show > Andre the Giant. Christian is a main event star. Triple H and Jeff Jarrett are great. and now, Nick Bockwinkel is 'terrible'.

Heroman

Banned
I love OSW Review, but those dudes could not have worse opinions about wrestling;
The Big Show > Andre the Giant. Christian is a main event star. Triple H and Jeff Jarrett are great. and now, Nick Bockwinkel is 'terrible'.

If you had only seen wwe Andre I could see why you would think Show was better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not as tired as Souls

Bloodborne triggered the "I think I'm gettin done with this series" fatigue for me. DS3 was nice but I'm glad we're done. Let the children beg for BB2, no fucks given. Maybe they'll get BB2 on mobile. Its what they deserve.

Sephzilla

I say this as a die hard Souls fan who wants Bloodborne 2 - the franchise could take a 2-3 year break. From needs to inject some life back into Armored Core.

It was tired, though. So tired.

I do agree here. I'm glad the Arkham franchise is done for now. Unless they use the Batman Beyond universe and make Arkham Beyond. Then fuck yeah, back on board.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kevin Sullivan has such a weird body

also this one dude in his posse keeps spitting and drooling and it's fucking digusting

What did you think of Arkham Knight? I think the shade that got thrown its way is pretty unwarranted.
As a huge batman fan, I loved it and as I was going through it, I kept asking, "why did everyone hate it."

My biggest complaint were the motherfucking tank battles. If I wanted to fucking shoot tanks, I'd play the fucking tank game from PS1. It was an overkill.

I loved the swerve on who the Arkham Knight was as I couldn't figure out who it was and I hadn't read anything on it.

Another complaint
bull fucking shot, there's no way that he reveals himself. He would've had a plan to figure this shit out. Before it even got far as it did.

I loved the turns and swerves
thinking Oracle was dead when she really wasn't. The moments with Joker in his head were an overkill imo. At times they were funny like the show in the theatre but him randomly saying the same thing over and over got on my nerves. Especially since I'm watching wrestling, reading, listening ro music or a podcasr, at the same time. Too much going on in my head.

I'd give it a 9.5.

I haven't gotten all of the riddles and I kinda refuse to as the system is too rigorous compared to Arkham Asylum. It has great lasting appeal as I was able to make it last from Sunday night all the way to now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Current Kideo Top 5 in 2016

5. Hitman (amazing return to form)
4. PvZ Garden Warfare 2 (god, it does everything right)
3. Enter the Gungeon (nearly perfect. Spelunky tier of replayability so far)
2. Fire Emblem Fates (both)
1. Stardew Valley (if you don't know, then you DON'T KNOW)

Keep your Dark Souls baby stuff down to a minimum, grown folks are managing farms. It's been a great year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kevin Sullivan has such a weird body

also this one dude in his posse keeps spitting and drooling and it's fucking digusting

Sometimes he looks fucking MASSIVE, which is crazy considering he's like what, 5'6? He really was excellent about making do with what he was given. He definitely put a lot of time into the gym in the early days. Hell I'd say he looked great. But it is weird. He's kind of like a turbocharged satanic egg.

Sephzilla

As a huge batman fan, I loved it and as I was going through it, I kept asking, "why did everyone hate it."

My biggest complaint were the motherfucking tank battles. If I wanted to fucking shoot tanks, I'd play the fucking tank game from PS1. It was an overkill.

I loved the swerve on who the Arkham Knight was as I couldn't figure out who it was and I hadn't read anything on it.

Another complaint
bull fucking shot, there's no way that he reveals himself. He would've had a plan to figure this shit out. Before it even got far as it did.

I loved the turns and swerves
thinking Oracle was dead when she really wasn't. The moments with Joker in his head were an overkill imo. At times they were funny like the show in the theatre but him randomly saying the same thing over and over got on my nerves. Especially since I'm watching wrestling, reading, listening ro music or a podcasr, at the same time. Too much going on in my head.

I'd give it a 9.5.

I haven't gotten all of the riddles and I kinda refuse to as the system is too rigorous compared to Arkham Asylum. It has great lasting appeal as I was able to make it last from Sunday night all the way to now.

Joker
being a stuck in Bruce's head basically made him the most entertaining Navi companion since The Watcher in Darksiders 1
(conveniently also voiced by Hamill)
. Also I do agree with you about the ending, but I think Rocksteady was doing everything in their power to make a hard as fuck ending so they could move on to do other things.

i am in no rush to play bloodborne or ds3 as i am afraid i'll grow to hate the series. thats way too many games in a space of 2 years.

with that said, damn if they dont look cool.

While I think the franchise needs a break, if they keep putting out really good games at the pace they're going I think I'll survive. Bloodborne and DS3 are probably the two best games in the franchise though, check them out sometime.

Current Kideo Top 5 in 2016

5. Hitman (amazing return to form)
4. PvZ Garden Warfare 2 (god, it does everything right)
3. Enter the Gungeon (nearly perfect. Spelunky tier of replayability so far)
2. Fire Emblem Fates (both)
1. Stardew Valley (if you don't know, then you DON'T KNOW)

Keep your Dark Souls baby stuff down to a minimum, grown folks are managing farms. It's been a great year.

Fuck, I really want to play Stardew Valley

My ONLY copmplaint about Knight is I thought we were going to get swerved on the Knight's identit. (I thought it was going to be
barbara
. I did not want the obvious (as a comic book reader)

i am in no rush to play bloodborne or ds3 as i am afraid i'll grow to hate the series. thats way too many games in a space of 2 years.

with that said, damn if they dont look cool.

The absolute moment they had a
Jason Todd
flashback that gave it away by a mile though.

Cagey

Banned
I think Austin had no problem putting over Brock but he felt it should have been bigger than a KOTR qualifier, and he was right.

Sure, but it's a minor mistake, at best.

So it's a qualifying round, right? Easiest round. It's where people like Austin should steamroll some dude. Austin gets a draw against an actual threat.

Austin talks some smack about how he's going to beat the new kid easy, Brock smashes Austin, Austin says he underestimated the kid and he's pissed off and he's gonna stomp mudholes while drinking Steveweisers, build to a big program and boom: the rematch is the real match. Was it a fluke? Lesnar smashed fuckers after Austin. Has Austin lost it? He's been on a tear since the loss but that doubt has to weigh on him. Etc. etc.

He's blown it way out of proportion. If he hadn't been such a

SD6gPa2.gif

the match would have happened and no one would have even remembered it as a Bad Booking talking point a few months later, let alone in 2016.

Nekofrog

Banned
I had demon souls when it launched on my ps3 but I kind of fell out of gaming for a while and never played it beyond 30 minutes.

I bought dark souls 1 a week ago and I play it for like an hour each night but I'm starting to feel like I'll stop soon as I can't find an area after that castle thing that doesn't have enemies that only take like 20 damage from my attacks.

I spent an hour last night running through a swampy forest area killing trees just fine then I run into these big giant sleeping armor guys that I have to run past to get to a giant floating butterfly that I can almost kill but run out of pyro spells to bring it down for my axe hits and I don't have the dex to use a bow so I think I'm fucked and am in the wrong area of the game

I don't want to grind souls for dexterity

Having a punch for finisher is one of the dumbest things ever. Unless his gimmick is that they are indeed, The One Punch Man, it's just dumb. Dumb dumb dumb.

I think I found Connor McGregor's gimmick, friends.

Joker
being a stuck in Bruce's head basically made him the most entertaining Navi companion since The Watcher in Darksiders 1
(conveniently also voiced by Hamill)
. Also I do agree with you about the ending, but I think Rocksteady was doing everything in their power to make a hard as fuck ending so they could move on to do other things.

While I think the franchise needs a break, if they keep putting out really good games at the pace they're going I think I'll survive. Bloodborne and DS3 are probably the two best games in the franchise though, check them out sometime.

Fuck, I really want to play Stardew Valley

The absolute moment they had a
Jason Todd
flashback that gave it away by a mile though.
Even if it's all over, I feel like they could easily come back and do another one. I have many ideas in which it could be done but I'm not going to go into that lol.

Starting BB is going to be weird since I waited for a true successor to Demon souls to come out. I installed Dark Souls on my pc and it looked and played so bad I deleted it and never looked back

Punch as a finish is also silly since closed fists are (or I guess I should say were since that hasn't been the case for ages in WWE) supposed to be illegal. They should go back to being so and primarily being a heel thing until the babyface either comes back or they're feuding.
I don't like closed fists being used so frequently, exposedabidness, ect, ect..

Recall

Punch as a finish is also silly since closed fists are (or I guess I should say were since that hasn't been the case for ages in WWE) supposed to be illegal. They should go back to being so and primarily being a heel thing until the babyface either comes back or they're feuding.
I don't like closed fists being used so frequently, exposedabidness, ect, ect..

The business exposed itself a long time a go, WWE is full frontal nude now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
fave five videy games

5. King's Quest
4. American Truck Simulator
3. Ratchet & Clank
2. Stardew Valley
1. Heroes of the Storm(even though Tracer is currently ruining it)

klonere

Banned
I don't understand why people think the Drifter has Go-Away Heat. He's a competent enough wrestler and he's deliberately supposed to be annoying and bad at singing.

Cos his offence consists of Performance Center special headlocks, stomps and punches. Mainly LOTS of headlocks. Oh and the fucking Honky Tonk Man's finisher. Come the fuck on in two thousand and sixteen.

Strax

Asylum has the best story/concept
City has the best combat/bosses
Knight has best look and twist
Joker revel

All are good

Strax

Cos his offence consists of Performance Center special headlocks, stomps and punches. Mainly LOTS of headlocks. Oh and the fucking Honky Tonk Man's finisher. Come the fuck on in two thousand and sixteen.

Throwback finisher for a throwback character.

Sephzilla

Asylum > Knight > City

Asylum is basically a Batman metroidvania-light with some decent bosses and the best story of the three. The final boss is a bit of a let down but at least it makes sense. City is an open world Batman game that has better combat but the story is kind of blah and the final act completely shits its own pants trying a bunch of swerves that make no fucking sense. Knight is a better open world Batman game with just as good combat, some fun Batmobile shit (even if it has one or two too many Batmobile segments), keeps the WCW swerves to a minimum, and is fucking gorgeous to look at.

Anyways I'm done talking about kideo games now - lets get back to talking about faker UFC

Edit - New Page

a2gcxky.gif

Recall

tumblr_m6lteqoBx91ra6mo9o3_250.gif

I used to get so heated from that shit as a kid

I find it crazy that Regal never had a stellar longer match on a PPV. He had entertaining matches sure but never a match you could point to and say, watch that! (Except of course the match vs Benoit at the Pillman memorial show).

I remember as a child that all I ever wanted was for my favourites to win and a great time was had if they did.

mhs004

First week watching wrestling since I was a kid wasn't so bad, I think I'll keep watching! PG BS pisses me off but I think nxt and wwe has some decent young talent I want to keep tabs on. How is mf gold dust still around though?

I find it crazy that Regal never had a stellar longer match on a PPV. He had entertaining matches sure but never a match you could point to and say, watch that! (Except of course the match vs Benoit at the Pillman memorial show).

I remember as a child that all I ever wanted was for my favourites to win and a great time was had if they did.
Dude, the match he had against Jericho at WM17 should've been a show stealer but it came up way short. Regal was the man and it too them too long to realize it. Then my man fucked himself failing the drug test.

Zach

Yeah, they dumb.

Not as tired as Souls

Bloodborne triggered the "I think I'm gettin done with this series" fatigue for me. DS3 was nice but I'm glad we're done. Let the children beg for BB2, no fucks given. Maybe they'll get BB2 on mobile. Its what they deserve.

Still haven't really played a Souls game. I tried Demon's Souls for a minute and didn't love it. Should I play Bloodborne one day?

Excuse me, but I refer you to the Duchess of Queensbury Rules match at Backlash after 17.

dream

What about his matches with Dave Finlay?

Top Bottom