• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Ithil

Roman's that kid who gets new shoes and thinks they'll make him jump higher
boys-no-rules-size-10-12-graphic-jersey-button-up-shirt-03f21dc4c658c780eb114573bd66388b.jpg

future RR merch ideas

If you have air bubbles in your trainers you will run faster!

Legitimately knew a kid back in the day that believed this.

mhs004

Not many.

I saw UFC Reebok merch all over

95% of the crowd was gold digging women, rich douchbags and dude bros screaming "Just punch himmmmm!!!!"
As a former ufc fan this sounds about right. There were many times that there would be a great ground match going on and the crowd would start booing.

What! Taker and big show together? That's a deadly combination. My problem is, big show was just a good guy for 2 months and a bad guy 4 months ago. I hope this doesn't continue for him.

Kurita

The thing about it, is that someone like Kenny Omega could do the charge up Superman punch and make it look awesome because he owns his sillyness and works it.
Reigns tries to come off as serious and rough and then pulls a move like that.
No lies detected

Browny

Banned
What! Taker and big show together? That's a deadly combination. My problem is, big show was just a good guy for 2 months and a bad guy 4 months ago. I hope this doesn't continue for him.
If I'm reading this right, you should expect coming up to a great segment about a
road trip

And when I say great...

mhs004

I was talking to one of my friends yesterday and we started talking about our high school football team, which he was apart of. He brought to light some of the players took steroids and it had me thinking of steroids in wrestling. Especially the attitude era as I remember everyone was roided out. Is it still a thing in the wwe or did vince put a stop to it finally? Looking at current pictures of HHH makes me think it's still going on lol.

I was talking to one of my friends yesterday and we started talking about our high school football team, which he was apart of. He brought to light some of the players took steroids and it had me thinking of steroids in wrestling. Especially the attitude era as I remember everyone was roided out. Is it still a thing in the wwe or did vince put a stop to it finally? Looking at current pictures of HHH makes me think it's still going on lol.
If you're a favourite, you can get away with it. If you're a nobody, you're ass will get got in the testing now.

If you're a favourite, you can get away with it. If you're a nobody, you're ass will get got in the testing now.

Steroid tests, like any other PED tests, are intelligence tests.

Also, Kenny Omega sucks. He's a terrible cosplay wrestler whose only getting a push because WWE stole all of New Japan's good gaijins.

Nah there pretty easy to beat, like the ones in the 4 major sports. How you are treated after you fail is a different story, as shown by Randy Orton. If you are a favorite you can fail a bunch and still be at the top of the card. Not a favorite, fired of jobbing after you come back.

mhs004

Started wrestlemania 2. Starts with Ray Charles fucking up with a slid show about about murica. I think this wrestlemania will be special!

Striker

Yep, son of a bitch thinks he will just be handed something like he's a part of the family. If you don't work, you don't eat. But when you don't work good, you aren't going to be the top dog! Dig it!
2008-2009 Triple H is as bad as the '02-03 version and that's saying something. Dude lost just twice on PPV matches but both were triple threats. Constantly goes over everybody. Edge loses nearly all the time and still is over huge as the #1 heel. Enjoyed Batista as the big name tweener too at this point.

This era is hard to watch at times because of Orton, Triple H, and Cena, but I can go back and appreciate Jericho, Edge and 'Taker, respectively.

And R-Truth has been around since 2008?

2008-2009 Triple H is as bad as the '02-03 version and that's saying something. Dude lost just twice on PPV matches but both were triple threats. Constantly goes over everybody. Edge loses nearly all the time and still is over huge as the #1 heel. Enjoyed Batista as the big name tweener too at this point.

This era is hard to watch at times because of Orton, Triple H, and Cena, but I can go back and appreciate Jericho, Edge and 'Taker, respectively.

And R-Truth has been around since 2008?
More like the 2001.

mhs004

What happens if 2 devices try to use the wwe network at the same time? Will I just get a message saying one account is already in use or something?

Top Bottom