• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

RBH

12917927_570875809747352_2101035957_n.jpg

The peoples ass looks like cottage cheese.

If the Rock hits you, he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway, so the choice is yours, jabroni!

Results of the two British qualifiers for the Global Crusierweight Series held at PROGRESS today;

Zack Sabre Jr. submitted 'Flash' Morgan Webster with a seated double-arm lever
Jack Gallagher submitted Pete Dunne with a kneebar

Unfortunately seems that
Webster
was injured, he tore ligaments in an ankle and one of his shoulders was dislocated. Deserves a ton of credit, as I certainly didn't realise he was legitimately injured.

Bubba T

Why does Main Event, to my understanding an online only show, cut like they are going to commercial, only to come right back instantly/

mhs004

The macho man and Jake Robert's matches haven't been to bad in wrestlemania 2. The football battle royal and boxing match is going to suck though. Im not looking forward to this at all.

mhs004

Omg guys this boxing match. Omg guys.....save me jebus I need youuuuuuu!

I love how the announcers are geeking out about it. Dammit vince I expected better.

LU taping spoiler, Another Injury

Angelico appeared to have severely injured his arm during a match and they took him to a stretcher in the backstage area after the match

Quick question; whatever happened to Hornswoggle?

He got suspended for failing a drugs test a year or so ago and hasnt been seen since.

edit? He made a appearance since then huh? Must have missed it.

Havant seen El Torito in a while so maybe WWE is trying to get out of the "LOL @ little people" business?

Adree

LU taping spoiler, Another Injury

Angelico appeared to have severely injured his arm during a match and they took him to a stretcher in the backstage area after the match

Jesus. At this point people should be going to the tapings for the same reason people go to Nascar.

somedevil

Finn is such a troll. First he says see you Monday on one the stops and then in Poughkeepsie he says he is staying in NXT. Then he posts this on instagram:

He is playing everyone if he is going to debut this Monday or at Payback.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You know you're all gonna be sad once fans turn on Anderson and Gallows and start chanting "Festus"

Top Bottom