• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

I'm having horrible visions of Shane and the Shield vs. HHH and The Balor Club down the road leading to Survivor Series for control of Raw.

I can just see Vince being all "nobody wants to see those two fight without McMahons involved, pal!"

Kurita

When Horrnswoggle comes back he'll finally get wrestle with his brother Kevin Owens
The Cruiserweight tournament is leading to an epic climax where the winning indie darling will be fed to Hornswoggle, thus getting a new Cruiserweight title.

rrc1594

I'm having horrible visions of Shane and the Shield vs. HHH and The Balor Club down the road leading to Survivor Series for control of Raw.

I can just see Vince being all "nobody wants to see those two fight without McMahons involved, pal!"

I get your point, but I think that would still be a great match. We are most likely getting HHH Vs. Shane at some point.

With Shane "running" raw who is "running" smackdown?

No one "runs" smackdown right now, Vince doesn't give a crap about smackdown and hasn't for over ten years.

I think road dogg runs the show backstage these days

Maybe a but LTTP but I just realised Samoa Joe versus Nakamura will probably be the main event of the next takeover special and fuuuuuuck.

I'd think there'd be a Balor blowoff match first. People were talking about a possible Ladder/Cage match.

This reminds me of that lame ass ladder match he had with Owens. I'm interested to see how Balor manages to ruin a cage match with Joe.

He shouldn't be able to, that match should be 95% Joe destroying him with a couple of hope spots imo.

It feels really good having a classic monster heel again. I hope Vince doesn't mess Joe up when he moves to the main roster.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This reminds me of that lame ass ladder match he had with Owens. I'm interested to see how Balor manages to ruin a cage match with Joe.

That was a good match. It was a fine match as far as ladder matches go.

He shouldn't be able to, that match should be 95% Joe destroying him with a couple of hope spots imo.

It feels really good having a classic monster heel again. I hope Vince doesn't mess Joe up when he moves to the main roster.

I hope so. That night in Dallas solidified Finn as forever on my #ShitList

Aiii

So not worth it
Learned my lesson, WrassleGAF

Never again shall I look directly into an eclipse.

Been told by my publisher to practice being more concise, so I will keep it brief.
WrestleMania blew. Takeover Dallas ruled. RAW has been ok. Naito winning the title is great. LU is killing it.

Also got engaged. But not at a wrestling event. That would be weird.

tumblr_o600qmrkta1rrvbvs5s.gif

Welcome back.

Recall

Joe isn't going to the main roster, is he?

I thought Joe existed to help teach the younglings in NXT and that was it.

Luschient

John Cena Rolling Stone Article Update

He doesn't give a fuck about having kids, marriage, or anything else not pertaining to "himself'. And he's very aware of how this makes him look/sound.

The End.

Oh, and also possible daddy issues.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wasn't going to talk mess about my friend Yeezus but when he talks mess about Aerostar but his fave pretends his hand is a gun....

Joe isn't going to the main roster, is he?

I thought Joe existed to help teach the younglings in NXT and that was it.

There's been a lot of talk about him going up recently. It's probably a combination of him really started getting closer to his best recently after a rough period (Joe looked burnt out before he joined NXT, and for a period after) and AJ being on the main roster.

:/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The coolest consequence of the whole higher power angle was the massive pop a newly faced Ken Shamrock got for trying to save Steph. It's honestly one of my favorite RAW moments.

Hex

Banned
Dude has to be the most nerdy top guy ever.

Royal-Rumble-Roman-Reigns-645x370.jpg

Roman.jpg

like god damn

laughable, man!

The thing about it, is that someone like Kenny Omega could do the charge up Superman punch and make it look awesome because he owns his sillyness and works it.
Reigns tries to come off as serious and rough and then pulls a move like that.

I don't watch a huge amount of mma, but I do remember those hilariously drunk UFC crowds for the Punk press conference. If there was an arena full of those guys....man

Top Bottom