• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Finn is such a troll. First he says see you Monday on one the stops and then in Poughkeepsie he says he is staying in NXT. Then he posts this on instagram:

He is playing everyone if he is going to debut this Monday or at Payback.
I bet you he isn't showing up at either.

I think it's pretty cool he's getting called up before NXT goes to Ireland in June. Similarly can't wait for the inevitable NXT in Japan without Nakamura or Asuka

tumblr_o5ylotZ9mn1sj4xr4o1_500.png

tumblr_o5ylotZ9mn1sj4xr4o2_500.png

tumblr_o5ylotZ9mn1sj4xr4o3_500.png

Guys, I don't know how to feel. Chyna is the new number 1 contender...... Well fuck hunter because he's a waste but. HOLY SHIT CHYNA IS THE NEW NUMBER 1 CONTENDER WOOOO HOOO!

Hycran

Banned
Guys, I don't know how to feel. Chyna is the new number 1 contender...... Well fuck hunter because he's a waste but. HOLY SHIT CHYNA IS THE NEW NUMBER 1 CONTENDER WOOOO HOOO!

Just wait until you see Chynas future triple threat matches. They are vivid examples of two guys and one girl working towards an exciting climax that will leave your face covered in sweat or some other sticky liquid.

Just wait until you see Chynas future triple threat matches. They are vivid examples of two guys and one girl working towards an exciting climax that will leave your face covered in sweat or some other sticky liquid.
Chyna in weight lifting competitions? Cool.

Anyway, this does kinda ruin the business. I think Jesse was confused when she won.

He should of kept training with D'Lo. He got huge through the years. So did Shoe. I was shocked how well built those two were when they first started
Mark looks good now. When he first started, ummm he looked a little blown up.

Out of kayfabe.

Mark actually lost weight once he started to get his push. He gained some after the Attitude era.

Can't believe they let Roman ruin the SHIELD theme :/
Watched Shield vs Wyatts and it was so weird not hearing a chorus of boos to go along with the
Tun-uh tun-uh
Nuh-nuhh

Kaladin

This weekend, me and my fiance watched the ECW Invasion episode from Raw in '97.

Aside from giggling at a young Paul Heyman and a young Dudley Boys, my fiance's opinion of ECW was similar to Jerry Lawler's.

This was her first actual exposure to ECW as it is in that time frame. I tried to get her to watch Hardcore TV, but it was too disjointed for her to follow and the production just isn't the same as Raw or Nitro.

We're going to try again with Barely Legal '97 when we get to that point in the timeline in our classic WWF watch.

This weekend, me and my fiance watched the ECW Invasion episode from Raw in '97.

Aside from giggling at a young Paul Heyman and a young Dudley Boys, my fiance's opinion of ECW was similar to Jerry Lawler's.

This was her first actual exposure to ECW as it is in that time frame. I tried to get her to watch Hardcore TV, but it was too disjointed for her to follow and the production just isn't the same as Raw or Nitro.

We're going to try again with Barely Legal '97 when we get to that point in the timeline in our classic WWF watch.
Just know this, it took 6 ecw guys to stand up to one King. That shows you have extremely crappy they are.

Kaladin

Just know this, it took 6 ecw guys to stand up to one King. That shows you have extremely crappy they are.

It was the first time I had seen that in a while.

That was extremely watered down ECW. Extremely.

Also, you could tell Vince was uncomfortable through the whole thing.

It was the first time I had seen that in a while.

That was extremely watered down ECW. Extremely.

Also, you could tell Vince was uncomfortable through the whole thing.
Lol! Man it was crazy, the first tume they showed up was at an IYH and you could really tell he was like,what the hell are they doing? I was shook too

So I'm going to Raw tomorrow night as a filthy casual with my 6 year old son. I'm up a bit, not on the floor but what is the sign etiquette these days? I was going to give a "shout out" to wrasslegaf.

Kaladin

Lol! Man it was crazy, the first tume they showed up was at an IYH and you could really tell he was like,what the hell are they doing? I was shook too

I remember that. Almost missed the significance of it because it was a nothing match with Savio Vega (seriously, how many strap matches did that guy have?) and out of no where a fan attacks him. Had to rewind to notice it was Sandman.

Hey guys

I've been trying to get into Lucha Underground, midway through the first season now, but I'm still confused about the PPV schedules and which ones to catch up on and all that - I'm finding it hard to find info on it?
Also, what would be the best websites/youtube channels to keep up to date on the show? Really digging it so far, love the style of it, hope the quality keeps up!

TraBuch

Banned
Hey guys

I've been trying to get into Lucha Underground, midway through the first season now, but I'm still confused about the PPV schedules and which ones to catch up on and all that - I'm finding it hard to find info on it?
Also, what would be the best websites/youtube channels to keep up to date on the show? Really digging it so far, love the style of it, hope the quality keeps up!
There are no PPVs. There's one two episode season finale called Ultima Lucha and since it's, you know, a finale, it's the last two episodes.

All you need to do is watch it in order like a TV show.

Top Bottom