• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Mahonay

Banned
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDv5bt4QqdZ/
CfI3cKPUEAA4QVF.jpg

Let's see how they fly, he says.
Amazing.

Little late prepping for my Mania party but I'm ready for this bitch. Bring on the Pre-pre-show.

JavyOO7

"PPV is dead" according to WWE, but 3 of the last 4 (or is it 4 out of 5?) PPV's for UFC hit over 1 million. As noted above, Mayweather/Paq did over 4 million. PPV wouldn't be dead for the WWE if they just stopped being so greedy and charge their consumers 60 bucks a pop for their HD feed and do so many PPVs a year.

It blew my mind after Dave/Bryan had that conversation a while back in their radio show about WrestleMania being free. New subscribers may stay... new subscribers may not. Who knows. I'm thinking a good portion won't stay though, and then like slightconfuse said maybe make a new e-mail account for when Summerslam comes or something else tickles their fancy in the Network.

It all comes down to creative. Trying to hit home runs but instead consistently get out by grounding out to first.

NXT is what RAW/SD should be. A one hour boring show with squash matches and the occasional good long main event. Don't give the wrestlers any scripts, let them say their piece for a minute, and make sure to have them face the camera. Its so simple, yet...

Acosta

Well, that free Wrestlemania convinced me, I'm not a superfan of wrestling but I have become a bit more interested in the last times and watching lots of stuff I have not seen in YT, so I can give it a try.

(I plan to pay the sub anyway, I think it´s fair).

Just watched the Nakamura match as first thing, that was great to watch.

KO must have got on that juice!
Proactive/Accutane

Sidenote: I don't know how I've somehow missed OSW Reviews, but I'm addicted.

Cautiously excited for Mania tonight.

Menome

This week marks my one year anniversary with this community. Just wanted to say I appreciate and enjoy all of you and thanks for the good times. Cheers

Hey, same here. My first ever post was asking what Damien Sandow's name was after the ARMBAR.

Got to admit it's this community that kept me coming back on some weeks. Especially during that really rough patch in the Autumn. RAW may have been bad, but it's always entertaining to see everyone else's reactions.

Hey, same here. My first ever post was asking what Damien Sandow's name was after the ARMBAR.

Got to admit it's this community that kept me coming back on some weeks. Especially during that really rough patch in the Autumn. RAW may have been bad, but it's always entertaining to see everyone else's reactions.

what's a sandow

you mean the stock exchange?

Rutti

It's been a year since I started watching main roster and any love for that died pretty fast. I still ready your reactions to RAW since they are way more entertaining than RAW itself.

Nekofrog

Banned
As we approach Wrestlemania, I want to let people in on what actually made the WWE Network work for me during NXT:

Network would constantly freeze and just not work and was unwatchable on every browser I tried (Edge, Chrome, IE, Firefox) on my media PC.

Downloaded the PS4 WWE network app during the first 5 minutes and it worked with only 1 freeze (for about 10 seconds), and dropped bitrate one time for about 30 seconds.

If it's failing on PC, try it on a console of any kind.

Top Bottom