• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

RBH

$(KGrHqR,!rQFIoTIDi04BSMz9o!3k!~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/251338726092?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

JavyOO7

As we approach Wrestlemania, I want to let people in on what actually made the WWE Network work for me during NXT:

Network would constantly freeze and just not work and was unwatchable on every browser I tried (Edge, Chrome, IE, Firefox) on my media PC.

Downloaded the PS4 WWE network app during the first 5 minutes and it worked with only 1 freeze (for about 10 seconds), and dropped bitrate one time for about 30 seconds.

If it's failing on PC, try it on a console of any kind.

Jokes on me, WiiU has no WWENetwork... /sad

Man, even with 75mbps with Comcast, the network froze at times during Takeover Dallas. Might be my router which the modem is connected to...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
and Schiavonne/Ventura is the best

Ventura: "Tony, why is it that you never say anything whenever your guys cheat?"
silence
Venture: "Why is that, Tony?"
Schiavonne: "Because you say it for me Jess."

Heel

Mark Frenlen of Wrestling 25/8 is reporting that former UFC superstar Conor McGregor is in the building at WrestleMania. He may make a brief on-air appearance, possibly with sports entertainer Sheamus, with whom he has had public spats with in the past. With that said, plans may change.

Mark Frenlen of Wrestling 25/8 is reporting that former UFC superstar Conor McGregor is in the building at WrestleMania. He may make a brief on-air appearance, possibly with sports entertainer Sheamus, with whom he has had public spats with in the past. With that said, plans may change.
That may be the major spot they've been talking about.

Trying to imagine a world where the Womens threeway isnt match of the night.

Once the match is given the time it needs and Charlotte loses it seems like it has it in the bag.

Ok can someone post whatever the betting adds where for the rest of the card that called Ryder winning?

Spoiler tags obviously just in case for others.

Top Bottom